The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

The obvious answer is duct tape and string.
Yep! Well I strung some to the qb frames and the rest were lassoed in hemp and... duct taped the string to the tub walls lmao!

We have had an amazing weekend. I just enjoy my family and the outdoors SO much. It was rainy off and on today. So our friends decided to head home... well in our family the words "I can't" dont fly...

We still rented the boat for the day. Still slayed trout like champs. Rain or shine it summer in Alaska folks.. no such thing as bad weather! (Unless were talking driving with arctic weather, hes pretty anti rain when it comes to getting the cars out).

I'm gonna head over to the dabbin cabin and share some pics.

Please keep my plants in your thoughts. I hope they aren't too dry tomorrow morning.

Hope you've all had a good of a weekend as the dabber family

:peace: Dabs

Okay gang plants were okay when I got home. Dry, but alaive!

The untopped stankberry was starting to droop a tad. But not toooo bad.

I could be a rhyme sign in sheds dads hospital lol....

So call me psychic or very observant, either way there was a flopping white cookies when I got home also. Nothing a little #stringandtape cant fix right????

Ok I will try to get an offical day of flower update and feed levels etc tomorrow

Pics!

20180805_115223.jpg
20180805_115230.jpg
20180805_115402.jpg
20180805_115412.jpg
20180805_115417.jpg
20180805_120636.jpg

The last one is for you chris! 2 biggest catches going into the oven.

Just want you all to know I sincerely appreciate your presence and participation here. Were almost to the 1 year anniversary of me joining and it has been a humbling but truly awesome experience. I've met some really cool people and most importantly have learned more than I could ever imagine.

Got a nice package in the mail from Mr. ROB. I have yet to open it but something tells me it contains a t shirt jars lighters that say
:420::passitleft:

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Congrats to my good buddy uncle shed on the successful clones!

Sadly this week I will be preparing for winter vacuuming heaters making emergency kits for both cars. But I may try to go down to Denali next week just to end summer right! Anyways rambling now...

:peace: Dabs

20180805_115406.jpg

So top to bottom left to right...

Stankberry.
The white cookies cut, which as you will observe in the following picture we REALLY want to root. Cause dayuuumn

Purple skunk mass, Grape crush, grape crush

Stankberry, grape crush, GG#4a

20180805_120629.jpg

The floppa!

One year meant allot to me madd. This place has the best people by far. Show up, introduce yourself, let them know what your trying to do, and in comes the calvary to help with anything. Most supportive group I've every met. And a month after I joined comes this guy whos just as out going as anyone. And get this he grows in a bathtub. Haha. Glad to have you here and thanks for all your help this past year. Looking forward to many more.

Hey Dabber, I am new to site & I see I have some reading to catch up then follow your progress. C ya around.

I find it hard to believe I've been around longer than the three of you! Not by much but still...:eek:

#stringandtape and you're set obviously, Looks great in the tub (excellent stacking in there :)) and the babies are showing their can-do attitude. I planted my AK clone tonight because of you :thanks:. Anything else happening in your rooters?

Sorry about your floppage but nice feesh!

Nice. C'mon lil cookie!
:cheer::cheer::cheer:
One year meant allot to me madd. This place has the best people by far. Show up, introduce yourself, let them know what your trying to do, and in comes the calvary to help with anything. Most supportive group I've every met. And a month after I joined comes this guy whos just as out going as anyone. And get this he grows in a bathtub. Haha. Glad to have you here and thanks for all your help this past year. Looking forward to many more.

Yeah I couldnt agree more derby! Idk about all my help. But I think I made 1 suggestion that helped but you've really got it on auto pilot, wait or did we decide it was cruise control? Either way man for sure has been a pleasure. Hopefully one day we can all unite for food drinks and smokes.... well @InTheShed can have his olive oil and some topicals.

Hey Dabber, I am new to site & I see I have some reading to catch up then follow your progress. C ya around.
Welcome :welcome: please at any time feel free to post any questions you may have. As basic or complex as you may feel the question is theres an amazing group of people around ready and willing to help! Also if you have a journal you're starting please post a link so we can follow along.

I find it hard to believe I've been around longer than the three of you! Not by much but still...:eek:

#stringandtape and you're set obviously, Looks great in the tub (excellent stacking in there :)) and the babies are showing their can-do attitude. I planted my AK clone tonight because of you :thanks:. Anything else happening in your rooters?

Sorry about your floppage but nice feesh!

Yeah shed you've been here since I joined. I remember feeling a little sad when you killed those autos way back. Hind sight, I would have said transplant them all into 1 pot and water in the middle...

I saw you got it into the ground. Good call those roota will be looking to spread out asap!

I'm not too worried. Floppy can be a good thing sometimes right?

I joined in April 2015, one season past my first grow. I cannot even remember how I found 420, probably by accident when looking up how to improve my lighting.:circle-of-love:
Yeah I found it via a random google search myself. And never looked back. Also how I found arctic bowl. One of my closest friends here. Great people here. Yourself included obviously gramma!

Okay I counted #dayspastflip

DAY 40

Not much to report. Was curious if seeds ever pop off the plant? Have a few that look like they could explode....

I did try a 3rd pollination. I was reading a post from Mass medical (maker of the infamous star pupil) about selecting males. It was very interesting and basically confirmed what I already knew, which is I should have let the dude live longer. They equate using pollen from early males is like predicting a plants flower traits based on veg. Oops. Truth is I'm confident the strain is stable so there really shouldn't have been too much genetic variation. But for line breeding or finding a keeper stud in general I will take a different approach and seperate one off into the garage or something similar.

Albums working? I just wish they had an auto file called attached files and all my attached files went there. I wonder if thats do able?

Pics!

Oh sorry I've been doing remo nutes

6-7ml calmagic
6-7 ml micro
7-9 ml bloom
4-5 ml natures candy
4-5 ml velokelp
7-9 ml astrobloom

6-8 ml terpinator

I have a little tip burn so I will probably ease back on everything and even more on calmagic and micro.

No ph no TDS.

Now.... PICS!!!

20180806_073407.jpg
20180806_073421.jpg
20180806_082201.jpg
20180806_073506.jpg
20180806_073618.jpg
20180806_082230.jpg
20180806_132818.jpg

There ya have it. Monday hu? Seems to be going by quick the wife leaves for a week this friday pretty bummed. Just me the fuzz ball and the kiddo. Dad week!!!! Lol Denali national park here I come!

:cool::p:peace:

Dabbs

Attachments

• 20180806_132926.jpg
    20180806_132926.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 12
Um no, not really. Like ever. Tuna sandwich...nope. Branch...nope. All I can think of at the moment but there are probably other examples.
Oh well I meant it more like having big buds is a good problem. But if you don't have the #stringandtape you might be in for a wild ride! :D

Back
Top Bottom