The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Looking great Dabbs

Stankberry will be in my next grow in 2019 for sure

You've been warned they grow HUGE!

Glad I saved a cut. It will be exciting to run it again. I may scrog part of the tub with it.

My next strains besides those will be purple skunk mass, the grape krush cross, and a red diesel.

My next grow I may look at some USA strains, and more GDP testing

Alien genetics look sweet, we shall see

Gonna go small, try just the 4x4 from seed to flower, and most likely DWC or RDWC

I have Aliendog and Alien Tarantula from Alien Genetics, Alien Technology is an excellent Afghan hashplant.
I saw apple something, looks incredible

For 200 300 400 a pack you better believe they are!!! And honestly they just won the cannabis cup this year.... so they're real. Even saw a dude complain about hermie and they offered him new beans. Seem like very stand up businessman

20180717_144329.jpg

Nice,, ass tight setup you got. I'm a guessing space is an issue. But I bet it's bright as F in there... But is a Nice clean setup. Will serve ya well and seems to be. I'll watch along from here. Keepem Green

Nice,, ass tight setup you got. I'm a guessing space is an issue. But I bet it's bright as F in there... But is a Nice clean setup. Will serve ya well and seems to be. I'll watch along from here. Keepem Green
Thanks for driving by woody. The male started to pop so I culled him. Hopefully not too soon, but there was a good amount of pollen shed, enough for some beans.

The space is okay. 5x2.5. I would love to have more room. I may look into a tent for the garage....

20180713_152737.jpg

For now the tub is doing the job...

Good day to all you hop heads and bud blazers!!!

So I took a closer look at the plants...

It looks like we have 2 stankberry FEMALES. From left to right female, male (undecided but likley male), and female.

That will work! I'll clone the strongest female. And kill the male. The other female is the one with pigment issues. So not much interest in her....

The ATF are undecided... 2 or 3 males (I think). Which is perfect! I'll keep the best one for pollen chucking and maybe take a cut also

What Should You Look For In Male Cannabis Plant For Breeding

Above is an interesting article on selecting good male candidates for breeding.

The window gals are performing nicely. Just bending the 2 lead shoots down daily.

Here is a peek at the tub today....

And one of my ATFs has some super cool mutations

Hope you all had a safe and fun 4th o July!!!

Dabber
Good info buddy ✊

So just a note for the record books....

If you top a male plant just below the first node in flower, he wont pollinate any of your females :laugh:
Is this legit ?

It's just a curve to the left...
And then a step to the ri-yi-yi-yi-yight.
:theband:

Wanna see the oil when it's done!
Once you see and confirm male plants roughly how long does one have before worrying about other feminized plants growing get contaminated ?

Thank god you have this info and chat going as I’m approaching my sex sign for my TTB too so learning tons thanks dabs .

Hope all is good my man ✊

Back
Top Bottom