The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

I think I'll call it E.Z. Clone-home.... has a nice theatrical ring to it!

20180713_135219.jpg

I went in to dome them and they were still standing at attention. Probably dont even need that goofy dome but well roll with it.

#rootforroots
Cool stuff ✊

@Kingjoe83 you'll have about 2 weeks. When the pistols start popping you'll know. And if they don't pop... then you gotta dude

Honestly I could use some room.... especially since we have 2 confirmed stankberry gals. They're gonna be HUGE!
Congrats on the two females! I am going to smoke some Stankberry tonight. Its really good stuff...hope you enjoy it! A happy belated 4th to you Dabber (been a while since I have swung through here....had some company and no time).

Hey whatever keeps them happy! Speaking of which beyer go feed these hungry beasts.

The one stankberry is gonna be a painnnnn

20180709_132623.jpg

Stretchy mc stretch-erton!

Keep feeding it the silica, it will bulk up the stems. Mine stretched like crazy initially and I thought there was no way in hell it will hold up those colas......but they did! I Had no floppage despite the crazy stretch and I didn't need to use any additional support. She might surprise you! (or she might just be weak LOL)

All caught up Dabber! Tub is looking great! Good luck with the seed making brother! :popcorn::passitleft:
Thanks van. And thanks for sliding through. So far so good I feel. Well see come harvest time how well the pollen took. But either way I'm happy with a batch of healthy gals.

Hope you had a good 4th and enjoyed your company. Need to get over to scope that big ass NL or is it an AK? (I always confuse the 2).

Anyways happy hump day gang!

Real quick since I'm here.

Shed what cone day are we on?
20180717_094903.jpg

It may be time for a res change today...

Oh and incase any of you missed it heres where I stole the idea....

SmartSelect_20180717-135038_Instagram.jpg

So yep all is well. I dropped the GG4a the other day. Will probably plant it today.

I REALLY want to drop...

--Red diesel

--Purple skunk mass

-- Grape krush (mystery, in search of the next stud)

My only fear is if I drop a couple of the grape krush regs, that will put me at 6 plants, my max legally and spatially. And that's assuming I get and kill one male.

I'll probably ponder it a bit more, but not too much. Cause I want to pull a second harvest before we head to Az in November.

Anyways that all I have for you at the moment. Going to mix up the 1st feed of the day and pour some coffee.

Have a great one 420 fam

Dabs

Lmao... you guys! Well I assume since there is no discoloration that they havent rooted. But the center one (the stankberry that was just the random center of a shoot. Open wound in the rapid rooter and on top) hardened off on top and is still growing at the nodes?! Maybe these things clone as easy as my strawberry kush....

We can do a day 7 check?

But "res" change today, so I may peek. And add a drop of cal mag and bloom

Heres what I mean....

20180718_100857.jpg
20180718_100905.jpg

The water was brown... but they looked fine so I'm not worried. Roots havent came through the rooter if there are even any at all...

The growth that did continue post snip has seemed to slow or even stop, so it should be rooting any day now!

Back
Top Bottom