The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

20180712_141000.jpg

Could you believe from this picture I dropped the lights 6 + inches???

Na cause it's the wide angle lense i.got from the zon thanks to derbybuddy

:high-five:

Oh yeah... untopped ATF......

20180712_140623.jpg

Contributing to worm tote #3.

Theres a lady selling worms at the farmers market.... and her worm management is all special needs. So no chance of me doing worms for a side job/hobby #nojobby

I guess if I do sell any worms it would be next year, and I can always donate a portion of the proceeds like they do....

Anywhooooo.....

Its clone time. Which means. Something to build!

So without further ado, I give you the Clonehome mini.

I was gonna call it the cloninator mini, but havent gotten an okay from mr shed lol.

So I had a pump air line and a mini air stone. I also had some rapid rooters from @Arctic Bowl

I saw a really neat combo rapid rooter airstone set up on IG (will post pic later) and borrowed it.

20180713_130258.jpg
20180713_130348.jpg
20180713_130443.jpg
20180713_130703.jpg

The last step is to take the clone. Plant it into the rapid rooter. And place in the thing. I'll mist a dome to go over it and cross my fingers.

Busy busy busy today.

I'll see what I can squeeze in update wise...

I think I'll call it E.Z. Clone-home.... has a nice theatrical ring to it!

20180713_135219.jpg

I went in to dome them and they were still standing at attention. Probably dont even need that goofy dome but well roll with it.

#rootforroots

Awesome! Are you grabbing clones off the ones in flower/balls for 21 days? Looking dabulous in there.
Day 17... yeah idk go big or dont try at all! No theyll be fine. What's the over under on days to root? #monstercropFTW

Haha I was digging that thing! Looks cool with the pass through windows and ventilation Gap at the bottom
It was a piece to our baby food maker lmao! I saw it and and was like BINGO!

Hey when you have crap laying around, why waste money!? I literally ran out of the sensi grow bart b yesterday. Love how things work out like that some times

That's generous of you low. I'll ba happy if I get any at all...the center one is the bottom of the right cut. So its cut at both ends.. if it roots I'll be amazed!

Back
Top Bottom