The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Keep that one! And I like that you have bath toys and exfoliating scrub for your plants ;).
Hey whatever keeps them happy! Speaking of which beyer go feed these hungry beasts.

The one stankberry is gonna be a painnnnn

20180709_132623.jpg

Stretchy mc stretch-erton!

Hey gang update day.

Its DAY 14 since el flippo!

Not much to say today. Just pictures to dump.... made some dabs and infused EVOO today. Went through 3 ounces easily, but it should be worth the effort.

Ok on with the pics...

I think this think may start forming some trichomes... I may just be seeing things too
Topped ATF

The other dude UNTOPPED ATF

The white cookies... easily the strongest girl in the tent along with the towering stankberry. I'll clone both.

And the white widow (full of variegated leaves)

This is on the untopped male ATF.
A 12 fingered mutant leaf

Happy oil and concentrate day

Dabber

Looking great Dabbs:) Those male parts really do get obvious after a few days!

I hear and saw with my eyes that those stankberry plants are monstah’s :D

Good luck with the rest of your irrigation build! I’ll be coming to you for tips!

@newty we get paid tomorrow, so I'll start the process of ordering what I need to complete the build. Cement, and a bucket grommet.

I'll throw in a couple of then for you too. Oh and an end cap!

I have a couple dab-torials to do. One will be a beginner's guide to growing on a budget. Something like where you spend $30 a week and can actually build a great little grow op on a lower fixed income.

Then I have a tutorial for the CIS (cannabis irrigation supply) auto water manifold. A gravity fed edition with a 5 gallon bucket.

Anyways I was gonna try and fall back asleep but a canna coffee is SCREAMING my name

@newty we get paid tomorrow, so I'll start the process of ordering what I need to complete the build. Cement, and a bucket grommet.

I'll throw in a couple of then for you too. Oh and an end cap!

I have a couple dab-torials to do. One will be a beginner's guide to growing on a budget. Something like where you spend $30 a week and can actually build a great little grow op on a lower fixed income.

Then I have a tutorial for the CIS (cannabis irrigation supply) auto water manifold. A gravity fed edition with a 5 gallon bucket.

Anyways I was gonna try and fall back asleep but a canna coffee is SCREAMING my name
You are just the sweetest dude!! #thanksthanks I’m excited to see yours come together:) #friendsthatdiytogetherstaytogether

Now go catch that nap!

What did I miss

What are ya building Dabbs??????

Looking good in the tub!
Thanks penny. They seem to be doing okay the stretch is slowing down.

Nice leaf!
Thanks brada!
It's just a curve to the left...
And then a step to the ri-yi-yi-yi-yight.
:theband:

Wanna see the oil when it's done!

20180710_215719.jpg

Awesome grow, Dabber! I'm definitely going to lurk here, while making the rounds. :thumb:

Your lurking is always encouraged gramma! hope your having a nice summer. Although I've heard it's been HOT down in and around your area. I had to turn the heat on this morning.:eek: Awfully mild summer here. Think we've hit 80 once... mostly mid to upper 60s and lots of time spent out fishing!

Anyways welcome to another installment of my adventures in growing cannabis!

What did I miss

What are ya building Dabbs??????
Gravity fed auto water system! Gonna prop a 5 gallon on the back of the crapper then just turn a nozzle to water no more reaching with the long automotive funnel

Gravity fed auto water system! Gonna prop a 5 gallon on the back of the crapper then just turn a nozzle to water no more reaching with the long automotive funnel

Add a Toro rain barrel timer and it's an auto water system!!!

What ya using to drip? I made one and never used it, well I'm using the bucket to fill gallon jugs
I use the foam soaker hose, 1/4", works sweet and and an Even water over the hole pot

Back
Top Bottom