The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

mr.Dabbs going to do a bit of homework bout back crossing cause knowledge gives you power. Its winter so my back is really not happy, rolling over in bed is a nightmare of flashing pain which wakes me up.. Otherwise healthy and itching to grow gerbil wangs in winter outdoors.... slowly hooking up wendy house for next winters indoor grows.

top o the morning to you.....:passitleft:

another question if I may, hemp seeds you get at the health shop, are those considered as " Ruderalis " or am I going off track here. Reason I ask is could you do a cross with " OGK " as 1 parent and Ruderralis as the other and see what it turns out like...??
Yes. Hemp would be high cbd. and typically ruderalis . I think? I dont know a ton about CBd plants.

And I cant tell you how nice it is to hear the phrase gerbil wang still being used. I'll whip out the gerbil stick this week just for all intents and purposes lmfao

But essentially yes. You would what to test each offspring to ensure good cbd levels.

thanks kindly mr.Dabs, might do a side by side with some hemp seeds come spring, will do it outdoors in my veg tunnel, keep a tighter reign over any accidents....

please tell what me what a gerbil stick is, cause I can only imagine you whacking the crap outa the gerbil for whatever reason.....:laugh: have too google what a gerbil looks like, cause I've ever only seen Guinea pigs and hamsters....

another question if I may, hemp seeds you get at the health shop, are those considered as " Ruderalis " or am I going off track here. Reason I ask is could you do a cross with " OGK " as 1 parent and Ruderralis as the other and see what it turns out like...??

If i may... find a high CBD sativa or indica. Something like Charlottes Web, but more accessible.
Some breeders claim to have percentages well over 20% in THC and CBD, but this may be just sales. A died in the wool high CBD strain with a marginal THC level can be found all day long. Hemp is part of the sativa species. Technically ruderalis is also a sativa but its vastly different in build and psychoactive and CBD strength then other sativas. Hemp is extraordinarily fast growing. Ruderalis generaly comes from Northern latitudes, is a shorter plant usually, and flowers without a photocycle.... enter autos. I imagine you've heard all about that. Im not a CBD guy, this is just what ive read. There's a gal here on 420 named Sweet Sue who could help you sort this out.

If i may... find a high CBD sativa or indica. Something like Charlottes Web, but more accessible.
Some breeders claim to have percentages well over 20% in THC and CBD, but this may be just sales. A died in the wool high CBD strain with a marginal THC level can be found all day long. Hemp is part of the sativa species. Technically ruderalis is also a sativa but its vastly different in build and psychoactive and CBD strength then other sativas. Hemp is extraordinarily fast growing. Ruderalis generaly comes from Northern latitudes, is a shorter plant usually, and flowers without a photocycle.... enter autos. I imagine you've heard all about that. Im not a CBD guy, this is just what ive read. There's a gal here on 420 named Sweet Sue who could help you sort this out.

Sweet Sue's wicked good, I'm looking at CBD strains for my back. I saw hemp seeds in the organics section of the supermarket and was thinking of maby growing some out see how fast they grow, my track of thought is using WW pollen on the Ruderralis and seeing what comes thereof... or is that fanciful thinking, it's purely just experimenting cause be got plenty of time due to my back crap...

Yes. Hemp would be high cbd. and typically ruderalis . I think? I dont know a ton about CBd plants.

And I cant tell you how nice it is to hear the phrase gerbil wang still being used. I'll whip out the gerbil stick this week just for all intents and purposes lmfao

But essentially yes. You would what to test each offspring to ensure good cbd levels.
Ruderalis is not to be mistaken for hemp. Ruderalis is the cannabis responsible for auto flowering traits and originated in northern parts of Asia. Ruderalis is still generally a THC heavy strain as opposed to CBD.

Hemp is different from ruderalis. It does have CBD and it grows very differently from ruderalis.

Ruderalis is not to be mistaken for hemp. Ruderalis is the cannabis responsible for auto flowering traits and originated in northern parts of Asia. Ruderalis is still generally a THC heavy strain as opposed to CBD.

Hemp is different from ruderalis. It does have CBD and it grows very differently from ruderalis.

evening mr.Stank, i did not know that to be honest, so I can grow hemp for the CBD properties for making oil only thing is you won't know the CBD%. I would assume there is no such thing as a blank canvas ruderalis which you could breed into...

Înteresting thanks for that insight.

evening mr.Stank, i did not know that to be honest, so I can grow hemp for the CBD properties for making oil only thing is you won't know the CBD%. I would assume there is no such thing as a blank canvas ruderalis which you could breed into...

Înteresting thanks for that insight.
Well I don't know how high the % of CBD is in most hemp. I would honestly just invest into a CBD strain if you are looking for CBD.

You could try it if you want just to see, but I think you really need sheer volume of hemp to get much from it. Up to you Smeegs but if it was me, and I needed CBD I would skip the hemp and go with the CBD strain.

Yeah there are some real winning CBD strains and a few CBD only varieties that should be looked at.

I can't say how impressed I have been with the Harlequin BX4 strain from BC Bud Depot. For a CBD strain I love it!! We intend on getting it tested once its cured for a month.

thanks gentlemen, glad I didn't buy 1kg worth of hemp seeds at the supermarket....lol
I'm looking at the Candida by dinafem at the moment cause a few of you guys are happy with it and I can get it local here @5xfem for $80.75 if you convert....

thanks gentlemen, glad I didn't buy 1kg worth of hemp seeds at the supermarket....lol
I'm looking at the Candida by dinafem at the moment cause a few of you guys are happy with it and I can get it local here @5xfem for $80.75 if you convert....
Love my Candida

Grown two before and have one going now

It's easy a 20/1 CBD/THC strain, or real close

I plan on making Fem seeds since I enjoy it so much

Love my Candida

Grown two before and have one going now

It's easy a 20/1 CBD/THC strain, or real close

I plan on making Fem seeds since I enjoy it so much

cheers for that mr.Scorpio, think you made up my mind for me there, and I actually completed your journal up to this point you at now but I was following your breeding experiments and didn't clock the the Candida, I'll be going back for round 2 now....lol

cheers for that mr.Scorpio, think you made up my mind for me there, and I actually completed your journal up to this point you at now but I was following your breeding experiments and didn't clock the the Candida, I'll be going back for round 2 now....lol
I posted a pic referencing the Candida growing now recently...she is very bushy and the tallest of 9 girls started at the same time

You will like it for sure

Sweet Sue's wicked good, I'm looking at CBD strains for my back. I saw hemp seeds in the organics section of the supermarket and was thinking of maby growing some out see how fast they grow, my track of thought is using WW pollen on the Ruderralis and seeing what comes thereof... or is that fanciful thinking, it's purely just experimenting cause be got plenty of time due to my back crap...
Candida high cbd strain from South Africa

I met Sue in San Diego a few months back with DrDoob and Healthfreak.
One stoney event.

A pet project like breeding would be a blast, but understand this, breeding isnt an overnight gig. The fellas that are giving us our seeds grow and waste quite a bit of plants before they have a saleable product. And most importantly they know exactly what they are working with beforehand. If i were you and i were looking to build my own breed i would start with seeds/clones i knew were worthy of that sort of time. Lets face it, if you spend 3 and a half months waiting for your crop to come in and all you have is something thats only good for making rope.... that would suck. This applies to the hemp. One last thing about hemp seeds for sale to the public. They may have been irradiated and sterile. I found they do that when added to bird seed. Maybe WW on a ruderalis would rock... its been done somewhere. I think Sensi Seeds sells ruderalis.

Man i cant imagine pain like yours. I sincerely hope you find what you need.

Back
Top Bottom