The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

I'm quick and so are the mods ;).

I haven't been out there in years but if I get out that way I will definitely let you know in advance. We used to go to the LA County fair when the kids were younger and I could deal with the heat better. Not so much as I (or they) get older.
I think I have been to the one north of diego. Good times.

How was the run Dabber? Anyone come talk to you with that sexy shirt on?
Nope... but I did notice some double takes.had a good evening saw the sights stretched the legs. Good day indeed!

So I think there is 1 female stankberry I'll give them a better inspection tomorrow. Stankberries are still showing some claw.. ok a lot. I'll flush them out some more. Atf is doing better but the white widow and white cookies dont seem to even be slightly perturbed. So I'll mix seperate nutes for the time being....

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

I'm gonna catch some ZZZs. Until next time.

Dabber

Yeah I havent slept in 2 years lol. Life of a stay at home parent. I cant fall asleep till after 1 am then she wakes up at 5... just waiting for my heart attack. Should be any day now lol

It's been rough. May have to just sack up and go see the doc. Just not stoked about taking any pills... but sometimes that the benefits outweigh the consequences.

So sorry I havent gotten an update going been busy.

I'm going to give the Stankberries

3ml cal mag

1 tbs molasses

2 ml voodoo juice

2 ml pirhana

(Per gallon)

Just for my records and whatnot....

They all are looking better today... well the ones that were hurting a tad are. Well lots to do and very little time. Be back with an more in a little

Dabber

Do u smoke to sleep?

I've had both issues
Yeah but may need to stop. If I smoke it kinda gives me energy... well I mean like smoke an hour before bed not right before

Yeah but may need to stop. If I smoke it kinda gives me energy... well I mean like smoke an hour before bed not right before
CBN may work in your favor.

You need a good indica and CBD before bed, for sure indica

To stay asleep try melatonin, it really does help

I also use Unisom, over the counter pill. I actually use half and a melatonin

Unisom helps me fall back to sleep, and meletonin promotes better deep sleep

You need a good indica and CBD before bed, for sure indica

To stay asleep try melatonin, it really does help

I also use Unisom, over the counter pill. I actually use half and a melatonin

Unisom helps me fall back to sleep, and meletonin promotes better deep sleep
I have been doing melatonin as well. I think I need to take it sooner also. I just have this thing where I don't want to take anything (other than cannabis) unless I absolutely need too. So often when I take the melatonin it's late.... I'll try an earlier dose!

On a different note, I have to say how crazy it is that employers are more concerned with what an employee does to relax at the end of a hard day, than they are with good work ethic and reliability....

Like weed is 10000% legal here. In many ways Alaska has some of the most lenient law but I guess it doesnt mean much if the companies discriminate so severely...

Just kind of amazes me you can be the shottiest worker in the state and a full blown alchy who drinks on the job and is on prescription heroin, but the dude who breaks his back and uses a bowl to unwind wont get the job.... wake up people!

I know lopin likes the CKS CBdream to unwind and sleep. 1-1 or 6% each of CBD & THC and its sativa dominate.
I have some a dinafem bean I may try... but that would be a little ways off. They sell cbd isolate at the smoke shop (and dog treats I know right?) Its just pricey at 65 a g.... but I feel if I mixed a dab with some it may help.

Back
Top Bottom