The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Sweet Sue says that CBD is an alerting cannabinoid so not too close to bedtime.

YMMV.

Leave some of an old sativa harvest in the hot sun for a few days. That should get the CBN conversion happening!

Yeah I let that lilly run till she was like all amber. I'll spark a bowl of her tonight. Maybe mix in a little ATF. Just to mix up the cannabinoids and terpenes to see if it coaxes me to bed.

I think I was able to fall asleep a little earlier. Still trouble getting to sleep. I'm gonna go see the doc I guess...

What indica strains do you have Dabber?

I struggle with falling asleep too and I need heavy indicas. Though the cob of my Stankberry does the trick when smoked. Neiko told me lab reports on the cobs is up to 20% more potent than just flower so that could be part of the reason its working well too. Smoking the Stankberry....not eating it.

Hoping that it does the same for the Northern Lights.....I will end up cobbing a nice chunk of indica harvests if the cobs are more potent and sedative like when smoked.

I think I will try some cobs soon van. Have fresh frozen just chillen in the freezer. But I just ran the rest of my 2 clones (strawberry kush 75% indica) mama and baby G, so I'll be breaking into all of it soon. And cobing for sure. I really wanna try some caps too.

Okay gang

DAY 28
Today will be the final day of 16-8 lighting.
Van it wont let me tag you... what can I expect for flower times on these?

I accidentally put my plants on 11 13 last grow and I just may do the same now since its summer and it may be a bit easier to control temps.

So here are all the kids as of last night. (Which is the lights come on for today)

The widows. Still small, I may take a cut of the W cookies, cause Its one of 2 plants I'm liking most of the lot.

An above shot of the cookies

My favorite ATF

This thing is nice and stout. Lots of even growth similar to the white cookies. Fingers crossed that it's our stud for the round.

And I TOTALLY fudged up and the stank berry I thought was a female is actually a boy :( pretty devastating. It was my favorite stankberry so I wanted to hit it with the ATF pollen.... the one is heavily vargiated and the other is slightly, and wouldn't you believe it, now the white widow is showing some too....

Some of Dabber's Dabs

Have a great day 420 fam!

You will definitely want to cob a nice chunk of your ATF and Stankberries.

As for run times.....ATF is listed at 70-75 from the breeder. I found 65-70ish to be to my liking for daytime and then if you want a bit more amber, run 75-80.

Of course that was in soil so not sure how it differs going in coco.

The Stankberries, went about 65 from flip for me on the one I grew. I like where I took her and would likely do about the same again.

Thanks Van Man!

And chris 15 for 15?! Must be hydro? I just zoomed in and saw a tiny space shaped growth, so I'm pretty sure let me see if I got a pic...

Dem 420 lighter teeth marks doh! Anything with that logo sets him off a'chewing :).
Close. Bottle caps. Not dog dog. Hes been doing better. Unfortunately his breed needs to be a constant companion, and the wife (much more of a cat person) just gets annoyed by it. And that's when he acts out. Hes smart enough to flip us the proverbial finger.... but I love him to death.

I am certainly an animal person in general love pets! Also love to eat some.... lmao.

Okay since I'm already typing I will give the textual update or at least brief rundown before pics later (or it didnt happen...).

I switched the timer it's time to chuck pollen!

Wtf is a strain already so I may need to modify the name or something but no biggie.

Arctic has a ton of testers for me now too.... when I was at the his GR he said I'm shutting down for summer. Not hes all excited and dropping beans. I guess that's just the way of the growing addiction...

Lastly and most importantly I added a box fan hung the larger 8 inch fan over the boards and temps were doing awesome. Like 4° with both lights. HOWEVER I am doing a quick test to see what happens with me out of there under "standard operating protocol".

That's all ingot for now. Gonna relax a minute maybe cruise a couple journals, and CLEAN! Having a guys night friday, lady's are river boarding or paddleboarding? Idk sounds fun but it will be good to have some time with the dudes.

Have a great day did I say that already?

Dabber

Gotta love em. But nothing like a Dudes day.

Maybe TFW? Couple ways to twist that, thunderfkd widow, THE Fkn widow, thunderfkn widow
I mean I guess the abbreviation could stand as long as it was called window thunderfuxk. But honestly the one I will breed further will be the white cookies. So it would be white cookies Alaskan thunder fck.... maybe naughty biscotti? Lmao I dunno. Everyone think on it and chime in if any winners come to mind

Well FTW is avalible which is good news... but tends are 86° and plants aren't happy... now that way with the door closed it's open now so we will see what happens. Sad truth is I think I need more extraction....

Back
Top Bottom