The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

CAN-GROW-ULATIONS!!!

That was amazing and well deserved, man I am so happy for you. I finally got the vote right for this one. No lookin' back...:hug:
Aww thanks my friend!!!

:hug::hug:

does this mean you're getting an MB2 finally?
I will be receiving my second. However I sent my first one to guy c. And I'm not sure I'll be keeping this one either. Much rather send it on to someone who needs it more

Penny clause! I can be dabber clause lols

@Lady G2HM I suppose I may keep it around....

Wooooop! Congrats again on the win! Send me your old lighter lol or ask them to send you 2 and tell them ones for a friend! :D

Jk Your a truly deserving dude!

Hey I got my MB2 from a most giving member so I can say from experience, it’s life changing to receive! #yourock

Okay turbo! Maybe I keep one around for the halibut, hell of it...

Newty and smeegs thank you both kindly. I am feel honored to be up there among some of the greats.

And for the record I've been slacking on my updates. I know and I apologize.

I typed that up last night and never got the update completed cause pictures wouldn't upload bf ut here that are now...

DAY 6

DAY 7

DAY 8 (TODAY)

Some LST on the leading tops

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Dabber

Keep on keeping on!
That's the plan Mr shed, my good sir! I have PM coming your way.....
They're growing fast!
Right? I am going to start the auto watering system rebuild tomorrow I think. So see if I can really kick them into gear.

The stankberries are the back left 3. Head and shoulders above the rest. Really hoping the right most of them is a female. I'll take a cut and likely run it again if so. The left most is lanky and just junk. They cant all be winners I suppose....

ATFs seem stable and very homogeneous. I'll take a cut of SGt Stank to keep in veg likley....

And the widows are finally in stretch!
White cookies has 2 shoots from the 1st node I plan to clone also. I always leave them for that exact reason. 50% of the time they dont prodice and are trimmed off. But clone it and veg it and it will give you a solid QP.

I'll start actually paying attention to sex this week so I can cull and make some MUCH needed extra space.

Enjoy the fireworks folks. We can really enjoy them since the sun never sets :confused:.

-Dabber

Back
Top Bottom