The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Wishing Dab some sleep!!
Only prob for me is sleep strains make me eat all the things I can recall I have in any proximity to me lol....it's a problem!
Same here man

I promise guys, I dont do drugs, I smoke them.... :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Okay well a couple unexpected hiccups here so far. As you remember I fired up the boards. All 6. Temps were a steady 84°. Turned off the 2 120s and now were back to 77. So I may need to look into some active intake and cooling.

Also I may be a little high (all puns intended) on the nutes.:rollit:

So I'll give them a bit of a flush watering the next couple days until we flip. (Not flipping June first, or july 1st)

For now the plan is to make Wednesday day 1 of 12 12.

That's all for now. Update later. Midnight sun festival today, but world cup first!

Cheers

Dabber

I promise guys, I dont do drugs, I smoke them.... :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Okay well a couple unexpected hiccups here so far. As you remember I fired up the boards. All 6. Temps were a steady 84°. Turned off the 2 120s and now were back to 77. So I may need to look into some active intake and cooling.

Also I may be a little high (all puns intended) on the nutes.:rollit:

So I'll give them a bit of a flush watering the next couple days until we flip. (Not flipping June first, or july 1st)

For now the plan is to make Wednesday day 1 of 12 12.

That's all for now. Update later. Midnight sun festival today, but world cup first!

Cheers

Dabber

84deg isnt To bad My Friend

I run daily at 82ish, hell last summer I was around 90ish

Try running a fan from outside the room into it, and fans inside blowing Out

Yeah if I can just get a bit of inflow I will be golden. But I cant do that by opening the door. Needs to be and active intake to keep smell from back drafting. Guess I'll have a little DIY project this week

:thumb:

Yeah if I can just get a bit of inflow I will be golden. But I cant do that by opening the door. Needs to be and active intake to keep smell from back drafting. Guess I'll have a little DIY project this week

:thumb:
Are u venting out thru yer fart fan???

I am venting out thru my return air in my big room, two tents

Pull the fart fan, real easy, and put an inline fan pumping out the roof

DAY 24
So its decided. We are flipping Wednesday. So much for June 1st.... but things are getting full. I want to start looking at the next round of potential strains. I know I will drop the back-crossed stankberry, and do the second stage of back cross with some saved ATF pollen.

Arctic also gave me some testers (nugs) and there were seeds... so it's either blueniverse × grape krush or grape krush.

Either way it's going to be straight fire balls. Or sure as shit should be based on the mom and dad.

I dropped the Boards over the plants today. So the lighting is not as pretty with the red shift. I will white balance moving forward.

I'll probably have another update tonight. havent been sleeping well at all on this diet crap. So much for physical health when it destroys your mental health lol. just cracks me up how much people are willing to lose weight. But I figure it's good discipline practice (I suck at that stuff) and hopefully after 2 or 3more weeks I'll be done. I'm really not obese, but wanting to get back to being fit. Not slide back and forth between chubby and chubbier. Enough diet ranting. But its important to not only smoke your greens but also eat them! Anthocyanins.

Okay well hope everyone has a great Saturday. I think I wrote friday in sheds journal :rolleyes:. Whoops wouldn't be the first time....

Happy shatterday

Dabber
Looking great dabs

How much gap below the door..... If u suck the air out, it will draft cool air in
Not enough I assume. It's big just not big enough.... the gap, I mean lol. I'll just run 1x2s into the existing hinge holes. Extend the jamb 6 inches. Then hinge a makeshift plywood door from the extention.

I will cover the height of the extention then leave a little square to add ducting from the bottom. Run it upward and have a small fan of the end. Should be light proof low sound and allow me to dial in environment like a boss

Didn't we talk about putting a vent (homemade or otherwise ;)) in a cheap replacement door about a year ago?
Indeed we did! That may very well be the cheapest option. So I'll get measurements and hopefully score that instead! But if need be the build would be 30 bucks or so I think

My veg tent is 79 but been cool outside

Yeah I dont mind it being mid 80s for veg if the humidity is a bit higher. Really it's just a test run since we'll be in flower next week. And I like to stay max 80 81°

My light manufacturer recommends 85 degrees due to the plants higher matabolism, if you run Co2 it can go much higher.

mr.Dabber and friends I wish you a hearty filled smoke session ( finish work first )....
so I got a noob question please what do you guys mean by the term " cubing " cause I don't have the foggiest.... Light Addict maneuver or some form of training...

and I do have a cpl blond hairs left.....
It's a process for breeding. You back cross a strain 3 times with like phenos for a 90% homogeneous strain.

Hope your doing well smeegs hows the back?

Back
Top Bottom