The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Mee too penny. That can give me a back crossed stankberry and ATF x ww and ATF x wc F1s. Just not confident crossing an F1 with a stable strain. I'd rather cross the 2 stable ones. And use the aft to start cubing the stankberry?

One day I'll try a cheese proof on a hook... fish may like em as much as penny. As long as I sprinkle some kief in the lake first eh??

Lmao. Good to have you derb!

I'll say this if someone ever asks you to do the keto diet with them.... run and hide. Bacon is awesome 5x a day until friday rolls around and your cant enjoy a beer... or any carbs :rolleyes:.

Having dreams of pizza... if I can make it a couple weeks and drop some weight may be worth it.... I cant even really eat veggies. And I love my greens :ganjamon:

DAY 24
So its decided. We are flipping Wednesday. So much for June 1st.... but things are getting full. I want to start looking at the next round of potential strains. I know I will drop the back-crossed stankberry, and do the second stage of back cross with some saved ATF pollen.

Arctic also gave me some testers (nugs) and there were seeds... so it's either blueniverse × grape krush or grape krush.

Either way it's going to be straight fire balls. Or sure as shit should be based on the mom and dad.

I dropped the Boards over the plants today. So the lighting is not as pretty with the red shift. I will white balance moving forward.

I'll probably have another update tonight. havent been sleeping well at all on this diet crap. So much for physical health when it destroys your mental health lol. just cracks me up how much people are willing to lose weight. But I figure it's good discipline practice (I suck at that stuff) and hopefully after 2 or 3more weeks I'll be done. I'm really not obese, but wanting to get back to being fit. Not slide back and forth between chubby and chubbier. Enough diet ranting. But its important to not only smoke your greens but also eat them! Anthocyanins.

Okay well hope everyone has a great Saturday. I think I wrote friday in sheds journal :rolleyes:. Whoops wouldn't be the first time....

Happy shatterday

Dabber

No I was apologizing to June 1st cause I'll be flipping before that.... little awkwardly worded....

Back
Top Bottom