The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Thanks friends. They're chugging along. Loving the robust growth in the atf and stankberry. Hopefully we can transfer that to the widows. They're really indica leaning in comparison

DAY 19

fed the girls

4ml cal mag xtra
4ml sensi grow for coco part A
5ml sensi grow for coco part B

3ml liquid karma

1ml rhino skin

didnt ph or check TDS.

PRE FEED

WHITE COOKIES

WHITE WIDOW

ATF

STANKBERRIES

And after feed and re arranging.

I'm honestly a little worried about where they will be at the end of month (planned flip was july 1).

We will re evaluate in another week or so. The sooner I can flip the better. It leaves room for another round of flower before the trip to Az in November.

Hope everyone had a great father's day. Step father grand fathers and even the great ones!

Cheers

DABBER

Plants are looking happy and the bathtub is gonna need Comet and elbow grease before you move out ;).

Lmao did um you see it before I bleached it?! :eek:. Yeah nasty! I will certainly give a good wash come move time. And hopefully some ozone or whatever that smell eating stuff is. For now were a-ok
Everyone looking all chipper in their tub.

Danks brada! seems okay so far. Really just wanna keep the environment halfway dialed as I've been told its important for the breeding process but to stress em too much. But also ain't tryna raise any weaklings.....
The bathroom will always have a 'fresh pine' scent to it.. hehe. Looking good dabber.. great beggining to your new run! Making me want to start mine tonight.. thanks for the encouragement on my journal as well buddy. The tub of love will never die!:circle-of-love:

Hey toasty. Dude. It's all about becoming better growers and the best of us learn from experience. Dont sweat the small shit.... and shed will tell you that bud can go to topicals. Or not, but point is we learn. And there is no shame in experience. How else do you think we would have learned so much from so many good men and women here? It takes humility, honesty, and experience to become a master level grower. not reading lots of journals and info. That helps but to make it you have to live it. So no regrets, this just mad enou a stronger person and better grower...

Nice stuff! Come on girls get movin and growing for fliiiiip!

Plants are looking happy and the bathtub is gonna need Comet and elbow grease before you move out ;).
Lol #elbowgrease I have memories of my mom yelling that at me “use a little elbow grease, come onnnn”

DAY 19

I'm honestly a little worried about where they will be at the end of month (planned flip was july 1).

We will re evaluate in another week or so. The sooner I can flip the better. It leaves room for another round of flower before the trip to Az in November.

Hope everyone had a great father's day. Step father grand fathers and even the great ones!

Cheers

DABBER

Hey Dabber, they are looking great brother! Can you clarify what you are worried about regarding the end of the month? Are you expecting better growth? They look pretty good for day 19 to me, but then again I grow in soil so it might be a little slower. They all look happy and healthy.

Hey Dabber, they are looking great brother! Can you clarify what you are worried about regarding the end of the month? Are you expecting better growth? They look pretty good for day 19
I am worried I will grow out of my space by months end! That's way faster than I expected :cool::high-five:

Ah ok.....A good problem then. Sorry, thought you were disappointed LOL.
Far from it mr stank! Just wish the widows would keep up :oops:

DAY 20

here we have the tin as it looks now

White cookies

White widow

ATF
I think this is a Male? Just based on its robust growth. So far an excellent candidate for pollen

Stankberries

Hope your all having a great day!

Dabber

Dont follow you much, till I saw the Strawberry you put forth.... Will definately follow now.... Green days and my vote...
Well thanks for pasing through here hacks! It's been a little anti climatic so far this round. But I appreciate you being here and your kind words concerning my entry.
:Namaste:
Have a medicated day!

Back
Top Bottom