The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

So I snagged a pic this morning. DAY 12

Left are stankberry.

Right are widows Ww (top) white cookies (bottom)

And the center (ish) 3 are ATF

I have some coco rinsing. Then I'll charge it (some) and transplant the Widows into the 1.7 gallons (actual) not sure what that is in gardeners size?

Topping is coming in the next day or 2. Then I'll let them recover some. Train them out, and finally flip them.

Considering dropping 2 autos today.... yeah gonna go for it! The GG#4 and pineapple express are going swimming
:surf::surf::surf:

Raining here today, which is nice for the garden, but not for my first softball game of the season tonight... I'm trying to be more involved and active. Feel better about it after I met some dudes I'll be playing with this weekend.

I'll try to use this rainy day opprotunity to get some GR shit done... I'm thinking it time to go boarding. After the widows are up potted everything will be in its final containers, so I'll pull down the viparspectra and drop the QBs on them.

The ATF and stankberry are ready for a drink so I'm gonna mix them up some food. And ease them into the nutes.

I had the wind a little high, so theres a tiny twisting on one leaf tip and a small hole in another. So I changed the fans around and it seems better.

Well that's the update for today. What's happening in your neck of the woods?

Yeah if it's a light rain I love fishing in it. But today it's just nasty. Honestly it's good cause it forces me to get a couple things done around the house today lol. As long as the suns back out tomorrow were all good :cool:

Guess they cant all be sunny days...better the crappy weather came today and not this weekend. At least got to get the cars out with arctic and did a night at the lake, before it hit.

I'm driving Wed and Thurs! 400 miles up and 400 miles down. Luckily the van has new front tires and brakes :).
He said van???? I wanted a full size grandma van... but the wife wasn't having it. I mean I'd have that thing outfitted like a small camper!!!

@Pennywise grab some Zs and I'll probably catch you on The way to work. Cant believe rooster scored those cube seeds. I'm gonna have to go o the hunt now lol.

And here's a look at the happy family in their new pots.

So I've been thinking about names and think I'll do them after prominent 420 members (women sorry dudes). Then the stud I want to name after stank... maybe stank Sinatra? Or Sargent stank?

Back
Top Bottom