The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Nice cover with "bi weekly"! That way we can't complain if you come by twice a week or every two weeks ;).

Newty asked what happened to Anne Boleyn. Marie Antoinette. The Headless Horseman.

Transplants look green and white, just like they should. :goodjob:
Lololol ya what shed said:D

Yes the headless horse woman has yet to ride again.... aka shes dead. Or I'm 99.9% certain she is.

Chris. I was in hempy originally, but this grow and my last were done in coco. Really the only difference is less perlite and drainage holes on the bottome instead of up the side. As my hempy bucket contained coco also.

I really enjoy the COCO. I hope this round to really dial it in. Because I want to formulate my beginners guide to coco, where I just list the amounts of 3 or 4 products per gallon so new grower can focus on the other variables.

On a side note I found it funny that the phrase "grow with the flow" is also the title of Light Addicts E book on fluxing. Made me happy that I unintentionally stole the phrase from someone of that status....

Have a great day all.

I should have some pics today. No waiting 2 weeks...

Okay its DAY 10 and thing seem to be going just swimmingly. or as Grandpa tokin would say, "things look okay".

I was apprehensive about the first stankberry that I transplanted. I'm not sure why but the first one is always the biggest struggle, and ends up getting a tad more rough love....

anyways here they are....

white widow above White cookies below

And the left most 3 are stankberry and the rightmost 3 are ATF.

The smallest ATF has almost doubled in size, proof that the lack of soil in the solo cup was hindering its ability to grow.

Hope all is very well for you all this beautiful Friday! We have dinner with Arctic bowl and miss J. And he just text me that if it's nice hes going to bring the car out. Not sure if hell bring the Camaro ss or the trans AM. Dont care, should be a blast!

And if your looking for Mr. Arcitc bowl, hes on IG now thanks to rooster converting him.... but the blueniverse, grape krush, and huckleberry x c99 f2 plants should be full of seeds. Keep any eye out for one or more of those soon to come in the tub of love.

DABber

So we had dinner with "mr and missus arctic bowl".

Here's some shots of their plants a day or so pre chop.

I think these are the c99 f2 x huckleberry which was crossed with the blueniverse male

And then grape krush. Crossed with itself.

and blueniverse crossed with itself

the blueniverse smells are intense. Grape crush is really purple (and his tempa weren't super cool). And the huck c99 is pretty beautiful, but seemed mild to the nose, maybe something the next gen will contain?

We went cruising and met up with a couple other car owners slash enthusiasts. Check the dabbin cabin for deets and pics (or it didnt happen)

morning mr.Dabbs, I see your seedlinGs are exploding with growth, shall you be complaining about too much growth.

" Grow with the Flow " sound like a good read.

Happy Saturday's and ya probs out fishing, nope just seen ya floating round.

Have a smoke filled Saturday....
Loading up the SUV now so we can spend the night down at the lake. Cant wait!!!!

Trout would be great! There brats and burgers just in case I cant snag dinner

So here are the plants today. Small but chugging right along.

Its interesting to see how the WW and White cookies leaves are so short, whereas the ATF and stankberry aren't super thin sativa fingers but still much more elongated.

Left is stankberry right is ATF

And top is White widow, I believe, and bottom white cookies.

I think I'll top these right at 2 weeks. Let them go a other 2 tops and flip them. I'm gonna run the WW and White cookies in 1.7. Gallons since I know their girls and tuck them to the back of the tub. Hopefully this will allow me less watering and less trouble come time to cull some plants :eek::rip:

Need to update my sig real quick then be around to check in with some gardens

Thanks for the headless baby update:/ I figured but thought, you never know?
Rooster tried to convert me too but I said no, no, no. I need to keep all my attention in one place or I'd never be able to get away from a screen! Maybe I'll just instacreep y'all.

Also, Camaro FTW.

Haha I follow this guy called Shed on IG, I pretend it’s you and like all your/his stuff:D

Hey Dabbs! What’s the reason for all the perlite on top? Prevention of gnats? Just curious

The IG shed seems pretty cool too. Just maybe not as cool as our 420 shed lol....

The perlite is for a couple reasons. Yes gnats. I spotted one several days ago but he hasn't been seen since. A couple are expected in soil... well I expect a couple from any soil I buy up here :confused:. the other reason is because it looks cool? Idk I kinda was transplanting and saw the perlite bag and thought WTF.... I can top it off with that instead of coco.

I also do about 1/2 an inch over the drain holes. Mainly to ensure good drainage for runoff. It's like a reverse oreo thing I got going on....

Back
Top Bottom