The Quadsquad Thread: A Community For Quadlining

No I’m stopping the knife without stunting the plans but it keeps pushing he dirt. So I’m practicing with cannibus butter. Never quad but I’m trying.
Nodes not knife
image.jpg

Does it look like I missed all the good parts?

My first attempt at quadlining has been put into jepeordy? The girls and boy's until I can identify any? Well I managed to achieve chronic thrips and the damaged leaf I have been removing, it's equal to the first time I lollipoped a plant in ignorance. Look
15679731610616454250622571405598.jpg
15679732003595974183468699409981.jpg
1567973237610959130172831923209.jpg

Pretty sure I have been believing I have ph madness as I have been a bit keen with the soil charging. Fish blood and bone, iron, potash, and John innes no 3 for good measure. Even ph'd water was giving nute burn. So the thrips have been unchecked for most of their lives . So far . They are potted into tropical mix medium , medium. They are ready to,if not starting to, stretch. I've got neem oil and as soon as I received it was the point when I realized that I have to nuke them. So in 5 or 6 days they've been drenched in neem and soap, then I got the plytherum.
I've been trying to not have to defoliate the damage. But it's not an option to ignore. They are mostly producing strong preflower growth, which is good for moral..
I'm fkn IMPRESSED WITH QUADLINING.
The girls are going mental trying to fire out flower shoots. They are going along nicely all considering the thrips eating them. But I've been looking at, maybe half a inch a day plus on the critical kush, and the peyote critical quadlining. Happy to see this much still happening.

I'm fkn IMPRESSED WITH QUADLINING.
The girls are going mental

:green_heart:
It’s the only way to grow. We’re loving it at home. I have one of those spindly stick-in-a-pot things (an untrained plant) in my tent with the real plants this time. It just looks silly, like it should be embarrassed.

:green_heart:
It’s the only way to grow. We’re loving it at home. I have one of those spindly stick-in-a-pot things (an untrained plant) in my tent with the real plants this time. It just looks silly, like it should be embarrassed.
It’s 26 days old to so training hasn’t started. I’m gonna quad it right where it’s at, I know I let them go.

Oh good heavens there is no need for that at all honestly Sparks you’re alright mate!
Chrissakes the other day I couldn’t find my glasses because my glasses were dirty!
Go easy, brother
:high-five:

Looks great to me! Just be careful how tight they are tied down not to snap a branch or have the armpits (part where the branch connects to the main stock) start tearing. Just keep an eye on it but be very gentle!
I’m not going to tie them I’m not finishing this one I don’t want to transplant and the bag it’s in will make it harder to manipulate. This was just a test. I think I clogged one side too much but the other side is starting to push them. The plant is fighting so much I don’t think it will be a nice looking plant in the end. It was hard to do the other side because it’s not growing symmetrically and it was smaller. But I am thinking about a redo on my dirt ball. At the node it’s at then tomatoe cage to support if it works but the way the stalk looks so far I think it can handle. It’s not opening up the nodes on top as fast now because it realizes what I’m doing to it. I think if I let it go it might catch up and quad itself.

I’m not going to tie them I’m not finishing this one I don’t want to transplant and the bag it’s in will make it harder to manipulate. This was just a test. I think I clogged one side too much but the other side is starting to push them. The plant is fighting so much I don’t think it will be a nice looking plant in the end. It was hard to do the other side because it’s not growing symmetrically and it was smaller. But I am thinking about a redo on my dirt ball. At the node it’s at then tomatoe cage to support if it works but the way the stalk looks so far I think it can handle. It’s not opening up the nodes on top as fast now because it realizes what I’m doing to it. I think if I let it go it might catch up and quad itself.
I think it realizes.

Right on! Do you think it's too tight? I can loosen it up a bit when I get home if needed but i didnt notice anything crazy
Just keep an eye on it is all I am saying. Those wire things you used for holding the branches down have a bit of give to them so you should be fine but just make sure to check every now and again.

Just keep an eye on it is all I am saying. Those wire things you used for holding the branches down have a bit of give to them so you should be fine but just make sure to check every now and again.
That's one of the mistakes I've made. Definitely gotta keep an eye on them.

Back
Top Bottom