The Mega Crop Thread

Thanks Jack! Your's look like they'll be doing the same :thumb:
Man peeping game on y’all I’m well confident they hyt it out the park but boy those are def top shelf meds u have wen u chopping

I harvested my OG Kush yesterday and despite having some problems dialing in my MC I still got some decent yields.
IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

I haven't been keeping up with this thread. I have a quick question.
I thought I saw mention of a new all powder formula.
Was the release date mentioned? I need to order in a few weeks and would like the new formula.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread. I have a quick question.
Was the release date mentioned? I need to order in a few weeks and would like the new formula.

Your answer was back on Friday. It's just in the testing stages. No release date. See reps quote below.

hi all, haven't caught up with everything in this thread yet (it moves fast!), but wanted to give an update.

We have been testing and looking to possibly roll out on the next Mega Crop release a fully powder version. This seems to have been a big concern for many indoor growers on forums, so we have been looking for ways to safely do this. Some recent tests have shown that we are able to do so in a stable 0 precipitate form when using normal dose strength. When mixing concentrate solutions there is still an issue it small amounts of lockup, however we are also planning to eventually release a 2 Part Mega crop specifically for fertilizer injection systems (ballpark similar to Jacks 5-12-26). So people who require highly concentrated mixes will be able to use this new Mega Crop product.

:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Was the release date mentioned?

i don't think they release it so much as run out of the old bags lol

Was a good yield
Thanks, Penny. I made oil from 400g of the fresh bud and had about 300g left over which is now in the fridge in paper bags which together is in total about 24.7 ounces wet. I read the rule of thumb is that dried bud is about 25% of wet so that works out to a little over six ounces but just by sight I think it is at least as big as my WW that was seven ounces so not so sure about the 25%. Once the fridge stuff is dry I should have a better idea of the true conversion rate. Anyway, for my lousy nute control, I got lucky. I am trying to keep track because I am curious if yields will change much once I get my nutes dialed in?

Back
Top Bottom