The Mega Crop Thread

@Jack420 is running it with a flood table that's a forest.

I'm running it in promix right now, and hope to have it running in some form of hydro* in the next week or two.

(* Originally it was going to be RDWC, but now some jackwagon off my journal has me completely messed up in the head and second guessing my entire setup. So just to get a run in I'm considering a modified Dutch Bucket setup that I was going to run in my experimental tent.)

Thanks brother pro mix so very well in hydro like coco was very surprised How well it doin so far soon will tone down the forest with a hair cut

This is the part where I imagine Jack rigging up an intricate pulley system to hoist himself above and over his plants like MacGuyver style. :laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:
U kno it brotha to the moon!!!!!

We will keep an eye out for your lack of posting messages as a clue to your capture. set your camera to take regular shots and we might see one of your shoes or hand sticking out and effect a rescue.lpl. your going to be manager of the year when they hit full tilt.lol
I feel u man hey the cold finally hyt me hopfully will turn purple

@Jack420 is running it with a flood table that's a forest.

I'm running it in promix right now, and hope to have it running in some form of hydro* in the next week or two.

(* Originally it was going to be RDWC, but now some jackwagon off my journal has me completely messed up in the head and second guessing my entire setup. So just to get a run in I'm considering a modified Dutch Bucket setup that I was going to run in my experimental tent.)

Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!

You did your research. You thought through your design. You are almost finished building it. You'll have wasted parts if you rip it apart at this stage of the game. Complete it, and see how she runs. Everyone has their own take on the design of an RDWC system. This is yours, not some jackwagon's! The proof will be in your harvest.

We can second guess ourselves until the end of time. We just won't get anything done.

And supercrop again!
Yup u read my mind it’s what I did before pic lol n yess if u use mc def b ready for super crop it’s like these plants have nos or sum I can’t make them stop growing even if I wanted them to lol team mega crop !!!!!!! Super happy with the nutes

Maybe that should be one of the company slogans?

Mega Crop: It'll make ya SuperCrop!

:D :D :D
Lol but what I have noticed if u keep with mixing it right boy u won’t even have a hiccup

Here's some of my girls just finishing up. They've had a good run and have done a fantastic job of stinking up my house.

:Rasta:
Wow cheers brother congrats

Back
Top Bottom