The Mega Crop Thread

Thanks today mixed ten gal of nutes n 60 g of mc they really goin to b eye candy at the end of the road ..... some Xmas buds hopefully

The Professor seems to have a magical acquisition method in your country!

Not that there is anything wrong with 3.

Or

What MrSauga said!
He has struggled to get any now and has been on the other stuff I think. I am toying with the 9kg but have stuck so much into the Los with all the amendments and stuff too that I have to still go with this too. I run 8 coco atm so would use it but if it can be used along with the LOS then I am more in than my belly button.lol
Wow there is some info on here. it does make the "simple" system of 2 products more attractive for use sadly with all the panic and stuff regarding weight, moisture ect...makes it sound very complex and out of the bounds for simplistic growing too. lol

makes it sound very complex
It's only as complicated as you want to make it-
I just go by the instructions on the bag....
4 gm/gal when they're small
5 gm/gal when they're medium
6 gm/gal when they're large
easy peasy

It's only as complicated as you want to make it-
I just go by the instructions on the bag....
4 gm/gal when they're small
5 gm/gal when they're medium
6 gm/gal when they're large
easy peasy
Thank you Cass , the voice of sanity.lol . I have to get on this somehow. I run all mediums it seems now the LOS is going too. If this "jesus piss" is as good as it sounds , even if I cant run it in the LOS, the other mediums could be employed too. Thankfully once this run is done and the permanent build can get sorted , I have more room to mix it up with tanks ,res ect. Just need to bite the bullet on the 9kg by the look of it. It amazes me that no UK hydro shops have jumped on it. reading their distributors section for business makes it a no brainer. Creating a massive customer base here in the uk would not be an issue judging by its results and power to convert the most stalwart growers to it. Thanks again Cass

day of the triffids comes to mind. watch out in there Jack , you could become nutes !!!!!
O yea it’s already getting hectic lol they need a haircut to b a bit more manageable I can’t even make it to the back of the table if I wanted to lol

O yea it’s already getting hectic lol they need a haircut to b a bit more manageable I can’t even make it to the back of the table if I wanted to lol
We will keep an eye out for your lack of posting messages as a clue to your capture. set your camera to take regular shots and we might see one of your shoes or hand sticking out and effect a rescue.lpl. your going to be manager of the year when they hit full tilt.lol

We will keep an eye out for your lack of posting messages as a clue to your capture.

This is the part where I imagine Jack rigging up an intricate pulley system to hoist himself above and over his plants like MacGuyver style. :laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:

This is the part where I imagine Jack rigging up an intricate pulley system to hoist himself above and over his plants like MacGuyver style. :laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:
Mission impossible or bear and lemmings/yogi bear style. If he falls in he can officially be a part of the fookawee tribe discovered by explorers living in long serengeti grass. On discovery they were seen leaping into the air in turn announcing their Tribal name "were the fookarewee ". !!!

Back
Top Bottom