The Mega Crop Thread

Starting day 12 above ground.. Still basking under the 400MH as I haven't taken down the Pink Kush in the tent yet. Been busy but this weekend she is getting the axe. Anyway these three are sailing along, looks like I will be upping the dose to 4g/gallon tonight, the Pink Kush and White Rhino especially are a little pale. The Pink Kush which is almost done was a hungry one so we will see.

Pink Kush

White Rhino

Gorilla Zkittlez

I'll get these into some fabric pots Sunday evening if all goes according to plan.

I have been using it at the recommended dose since early veg... no problem. The only product to watch out for is the calmag

Okay then - from someone with some experience with it (one grow at least)

Holy that could have turned out bad lol

Well, that’s kind of what I was cautioning about. Some might see “Kelp”, which is typically around 3%K, and figure that more kelp must be better.

BTW, I didn’t say don’t use it - just know what you’re doing.

It would be good to try only the base MC in a grow to know better, for your needs, whether the supplements are really even needed.

:oops: My one auto pot was leaking today, pissed about 20 litres inside my tent, it was like a swimming pool in there. God lord please leave the floor under the tent in good condition or my wife will bury me in the back yard:nervous-guy:
The Baron is coaxing cosmic forces to aid in this January tragedy.

Starting day 12 above ground.. Still basking under the 400MH as I haven't taken down the Pink Kush in the tent yet. Been busy but this weekend she is getting the axe. Anyway these three are sailing along, looks like I will be upping the dose to 4g/gallon tonight, the Pink Kush and White Rhino especially are a little pale. The Pink Kush which is almost done was a hungry one so we will see.

Pink Kush

White Rhino

Gorilla Zkittlez

I'll get these into some fabric pots Sunday evening if all goes according to plan.
Strong looking solo cupsters.

Someone is a happy (hopefully) little gal.
F2BECBAD-1C31-4C87-A637-ECE45A0B1FA3.jpeg

I dare say in defense of my skills that despite this being my first MC rodeo, I am having one of my best grows EVER! I am in relatively small 5 gallon soil containers enhanced with @Vulx , using tap water with no adjustments for chlorine or pH, and using the recommended levels of MC and SK, SC, and BE. Extra magnesium is not needed. Lights are now at 800 PAR. No negative effects can be seen that would indicate any sort of abuse of these plants... they are thriving.
This is day 10 of Bloom:
DSCF7734.JPG

Hey everyone, hopefully it’s ok I Post this I’m here... curious what you guys think is going on with these plants... my bets on a calcium deficiency but I want to know what you guys think.
4AC74BA6-D54A-4864-A5FB-892EB08066F5.jpeg
22DE3E0A-8E37-41B9-981E-900C22FEFE7F.jpeg

this third picture I have no idea what it could be, the spots on the plant are purple? Any help or advice is appreciated. Thanks guys.

77B8A391-55CA-4ECB-849D-1F75DD923CAF.jpeg

Attachments

• E713BE61-5D34-45D2-81FC-E8BA8FEA1F01.jpeg
    E713BE61-5D34-45D2-81FC-E8BA8FEA1F01.jpeg
    837.9 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom