The Mega Crop Thread

So does this mega crop thing work or not? I see a lot of silliness but no photos... where are the photos of what this nutrient is doing for our babies?!
Does it work!?

Ah...this is @Dutchman1990 's job. He knows.
Indeed! Clone cycles will be coming up soon I promise! I will be doing multiple tests to figure some things out!

He doesn't know yet, but he has promised us he will find out!
I absolutely will! In the name of science and 420!

Let me rephrase that.....he knows its his job to find out. In the name of Science!:nerd-with-glasses:
Agreed! Hoooraahh! It will be my first mission after my next round of flower!
Clones!

Clones still getting used to the light but there well rooted so goin for two week veg flip want a sog this time I liked my lil jungle boy hate chopping kills u lol so looking for main colas n the bigger plans will get tired the hell down lol but will do my usual updates just Ben beat fingers hurt like hells lol

Quick update with not much to update. I've fed my girls twice now since my original question/post... I lowered my calmag a bit and upped my MC. My mix is now 4L RO H2O, 2ml CaMg and 6gms MC v2. The edge/tip burning hasnt seemed to progress much farther. My Cheese plant took the worst of it but thankfully it is mainly on the larger fan leaves and the buds are stacking nicely and getting sugary.
I had originally been feeding the MC a bit heavier but started to notice some deep greening and tip clawing so i dialled back. Then i started getting the tip/edge spotting/burn and it looked like a K deficiency that i had once before. That K def really hurt my yields so when i saw it was starting to happen again (or so i thought) i panicked a bit and busted out the PK. Wish i had read this thread first. You guys have been over this same ground a few times. Lol. Im all caught up on reading now. I really appreciate all the feedback and helpful suggestions. Thats what i love about this space!
Does this mix sound a little better?
Im gonna get a few more feeds in and then I'll snap some new pics to share the results.

Heck yeah it works. Look at this beast.
2B33488A-4400-4217-AF65-D631484E85F5.jpeg

Sorry. Sometimes I feed into the silliness. :straightface:

Read pretty much this whole thread and needless to say, i got my free sample (just paid shipping) got a couple plants about 3 weeks into veg but im considering switching up instead of waiting to start something new

The 500gm will get you well into flower with three plants. Depending on how big you let them get, and how you grow, you may need more to finish your grow. My three in a coco/perlite drain-to-waste grow will need more than double that. I have two medium size plants occupying 2' x 2' (60cm x 60cm) each and a full size indica in a 40" x 40" (100 x 100 cm) tent. They've already gone through more than 900gms, and have about four weeks to go. They need about 15gm/day now, so another 400gm.

My mix is now 4L RO H2O, 2ml CaMg and 6gms MC v2.
Yes, much better. You may look at dropping the calmag later and increasing to 6.5g/4L later. Possibly too high on the N with the extra calmag but I wouldn't change a thing yet unless you see ongoing issues. I'm guessing you'll see some positive results soon.

I think 5.8-6.1 would be more ideal for hempy wouldn't it? I would treat it as a hydro type grow.

@MrSauga can you please explain what Hempy grow means? Amazon sell hempy seeds online, and I don't know what to think. Are they are true marijuana seeds? I would think not, they are cheap seed. :hippy:

'Hempy' is also the name for growing in perlite only. That's the way it's usually used here. @bluter has a 'Hempy' grow in progress.

Hempy seeds on Amazon are probably seeds for the hemp plant, and may be toasted, or roasted, as well as viable.

@MrSauga can you please explain what Hempy grow means? Amazon sell hempy seeds online, and I don't know what to think. Are they are true marijuana seeds? I would think not, they are cheap seed. :hippy:

"Hempy" is a style, not a seed,

Before it was called "hempy", it has also been known as Dutch or Bato buckets long before "hempy" started promoting it.

It's a bucket filled with perlite typically (or vermiculite, or a combination of both, or hydroton, or even coco) which has a drain about 2" up from the bottom. This allows for a small pocket of water in the bottom, and tries to mimic nature and a water pocket. You then water the bucket and let it overflow through the pipe a bit, and repeat.

See above posts MsBean... the other members explained it in good detail :thumb:

Today I will water again with 6gm-gal of MC and 1gm-gal of BE.

Attachments

• 44F70670-B395-44FA-8281-6337105A007A.jpeg
    44F70670-B395-44FA-8281-6337105A007A.jpeg
    857 KB · Views: 47
  • FC29D5F2-B432-4136-9941-46484EFC23A7.jpeg
    FC29D5F2-B432-4136-9941-46484EFC23A7.jpeg
    751 KB · Views: 62
  • 1B5DCCBF-1616-43E8-B262-E3D96911FD01.jpeg
    1B5DCCBF-1616-43E8-B262-E3D96911FD01.jpeg
    869 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom