The Mega Crop Thread

MegaCrop only, start to finish. ProMix HP, tap water, no pH measurement:

full

But yer a cheater cheater

You use the SUN!!!!!!

LOL

looks amazing my friend

You and my puppy could sleep in the sun together. Good for what ails ya.

71º at my house at the moment...
You're a damn heartless tease! Lol.

I can go lay out in my snowbank with my dog. Thank you very much. Sounds a bit cold though.

You're a damn heartless tease! Lol.

I can go lay out in my snowbank with my dog. Thank you very much. Sounds a bit cold though.

Only 60 here...and my grass is dead...in the shade all winter

Gotta get shade Rye next year... But Tiggernado would still lay in it with u

So does this mega crop thing work or not? I see a lot of silliness but no photos... where are the photos of what this nutrient is doing for our babies?!
Check this out...

... and the shine on these leaves. It reminds me of a high brix grow, but don't tell Doc I said that!

full

Front View of Granddaddy Purple #2

Check this out...

... and the shine on these leaves. It reminds me of a high brix grow, but don't tell Doc I said that!

full

Front View of Granddaddy Purple #2
I’m out and about at the moment so I can’t view the video yet but I will when I get home... but HOLY SMOKES!!!! that grand daddy picture is doin it’s damn thing!!!! .... Ok I got one last question for anyone and everyone. Lol Is there anything I need to do different with this nutrient if I utilize it in deep water culture? ...Hydroguard, calmag, flower booster? ... I love the pictures everyone, keep em coming! Everyone’s just getting me more excited as I see what this nutrient is capable of!

EDIT: I just watched that video, and that’s kick ass on every level man. You got me officially stoked for this next grow... thanks for sharing that with me... now to check in on emilyas page and see how she’s doing with the MC.

He doesn't know yet, but he has promised us he will find out!
Let me rephrase that.....he knows its his job to find out. In the name of Science!:nerd-with-glasses:

so after some back and forth through email with assurance they have lots of 3rd party lab testing results and internal reports i was sent another report and was told Its the exact same document that would get reported to a state database and they would input into their website.

full

Mc buds didn’t pick the best for pics some larf since I’m in a rush to cure here is what I have so far n ..... this is only half of it goin in for another day trimming tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom