The Mega Crop Thread

reading about the balls got me wondering if it would be ok for someone to turn it all into a concentrated solution then just dilute per use.?

Farside tried that and found it didn't stay in solution, and the stuff that settled out was very difficult to mix back in. I solve the ball-distribution problem by mixing 3 gallons minimum (which increases the odds of homogeneity) and keeping what I don't use in gallon milk containers. I haven't found any problem with that method yet.
that sounds good to me. the larger the batch you can keep at once the better i suppose too. i'm probably gonna order some of this stuff soon, but hearing about V3 with powdered balls i'll probably wait and see when that gets released.

that sounds good to me. the larger the batch you can keep at once the better i suppose too. i'm probably gonna order some of this stuff soon, but hearing about V3 with powdered balls i'll probably wait and see when that gets released.

There's going to be a v3 soon? Must have missed that

reading about the balls got me wondering if it would be ok for someone to turn it all into a concentrated solution then just dilute per use.?
I get a
There's going to be a v3 soon? Must have missed that
They are supposed to grind the balls up that will surely put blender sells down.

That looks lovely, and still holding her green. :battingeyelashes:

That is beautiful @PE636 ... clearly everything she wanted right up to the very end! :thumb: :bravo::goodjob:
Thanks! I'm definitely going to enjoy her it's probably among all time fave strains.. She actually vegged on Dyna Gro and was a little cantankerous, but started the MC at flip and that set her right.:peace::ganjamon:

She smells lovely, I have been decreasing the MC for over a week now, down to 4/gallon but getting very little fade at all.
Beautiful job PE! I'm curious why you felt the need to reduce the MC at the end. Again, sticky sweet looking plant! Well done.

Beautiful job PE! I'm curious why you felt the need to reduce the MC at the end. Again, sticky sweet looking plant! Well done.
Thanks! She is definitely sticky, even the branches and stalk are stickyy! The whole plant was still very green as of 8 or 10 days ago, which was around the same time she seemed to slow down on the swelling and pushing any new pistils. So no particular reason besides that, just a gut feeling she could be cut back a little, especially since she is being fed daily. I did it in steps so she's only just arrived at 4g. Some of the upper fans getting most light are fading very slightly but she'll be hanging hopefully within 5 days. I like to stop watering a couple days before harvest so she's almost on her own!

@PE636 That looks like a seed catalog picture. Nice job. No burnt tips, no fade, just a beautiful girl all the way to the end.
Haha oh don't worry there's a few burnt tips here and there, nothing major though lol..

Thanks! She is definitely sticky, even the branches and stalk are stickyy! The whole plant was still very green as of 8 or 10 days ago, which was around the same time she seemed to slow down on the swelling and pushing any new pistils. So no particular reason besides that, just a gut feeling she could be cut back a little, especially since she is being fed daily. I did it in steps so she's only just arrived at 4g. Some of the upper fans getting most light are fading very slightly but she'll be hanging hopefully within 5 days. I like to stop watering a couple days before harvest so she's almost on her own!
OK, thanks... now here's the golden question that we all want to know the answer to. What else did you add, if anything, to the feed mix?

OK, thanks... now here's the golden question that we all want to know the answer to. What else did you add, if anything, to the feed mix?
This is MC only, mixed with 100 ppm/7.8ph well water. Comes out around 6.4 or 6.5 at 6g/gallon, and I adjust (using phosphoric acid) to between 5.9 and 6.2 depending on my mood. I switched to MC to get away from all the confusion of adding this and that. No more.

omg i was just gonna ask if bud explosion was in the mix. i've only been growing a little over a year, but literally everything i've read so far has made it sound like if you don't switch up to "bloom feed" your buds will be hindered by the N. so i'm just watching in awe as these "rules" are kinda tossed aside. with amazing results!

This is MC only, mixed with 100 ppm/7.8ph well water. Comes out around 6.4 or 6.5 at 6g/gallon, and I adjust (using phosphoric acid) to between 5.9 and 6.2 depending on my mood. I switched to MC to get away from all the confusion of adding this and that. No more.
I'm sure others will be glad to hear that and after seeing your plant they may not be so inclined to purchase the extras to keep it as you say... simple.
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom