Screenshot_20231021_130350_VPD Calculator.jpg

VPD is a little high so I poured 6 litres of water into the flood tray. I turned the light down this morning and they have settled in at 2 degrees already.

Jon's PPFD recomendations pretty much line up perfectly with my VPD system. Too coolšŸ‘šŸ˜Ž.

So Gee, what were you thinking about your Nov 3 grow? Im getting ready to fire up the tent now that trim jail is wrapping up. I grow in SIPS buckets with Fox Farms and Geoflora. About as organic i can get while getting decent quality without getting into stuff i do t understand.

So Gee, what were you thinking about your Nov 3 grow? Im getting ready to fire up the tent now that trim jail is wrapping up. I grow in SIPS buckets with Fox Farms and Geoflora. About as organic i can get while getting decent quality without getting into stuff i do t understand.
I have some feminized sativas and some regs. I think I will run 1 of each feminized strain and save the regs for a run of their own, possibly to coincide with an outdoor pollination session next summer. Think you can get up and running for the 3rd? It would be fun. Azi would love the SIP show. Well we all would but, Azi, SIP, alone time, you know......

Anyone else? How bout an auto? anyone wanna start one on the 3rd?

If I run 4 fems from 4 different strains it means I need to cut 8 clones so I will be busy, but it's winter so it will be fun, then maybe a clone run to follow the Nov 3rd grow. How many plants were you thinkiing @Gidorah?

Anyone else? How bout an auto? anyone wanna start one on the 3rd?

If I run 4 fems from 4 different strains it means I need to cut 8 clones so I will be busy, but it's winter so it will be fun, then maybe a clone run to follow the Nov 3rd grow. How many plants were you thinkiing @Gidorah?
Sounds like fun. I have 3 SIPS buckets i can run and a variety of feminized seed. Was thinking an Acapulco Gold and a couple Eleven Roses. Will be a game time decision but i should be good to go by Nov 3

Sounds like fun. I have 3 SIPS buckets i can run and a variety of feminized seed. Was thinking an Acapulco Gold and a couple Eleven Roses. Will be a game time decision but i should be good to go by Nov 3
11 roses from Delicious Seeds?

Definitely strain related. Just started trimming my second outdoor plant, Sirius Black and its sticky as hell, equal to tent grown. Guess i wasn't patient enough to answer my own question. All is weel in the universe
Nice! I love outdoor weed, its almost freešŸ˜Ž

I see people having great success with Geoflora. I'll use the mix I have cooking right now, which is the same mix these 4 Durbans are in. The kelp and greensand will only be about 3 weeks cooked in, but everything else is well cooked. It will be ready enough.

Day 14 of Flower.
20231022_060820.jpg

The colas are rising now.

20231022_060824.jpg

The tall lanky one in the back right has nice structure.

20231022_060838.jpg

Canopy still has nice color.

20231022_060849.jpg

Leaf Yoga time. These fans are hiding buds.

20231022_061028.jpg

The lanky one has slender leaves.

20231022_061031.jpg

This lanky pheno is the best buzz. Wish I hadda cloned itšŸ˜Ŗ.

20231022_061034.jpg

Nodes are spacing nicely. Stacking should be good.

20231022_061147.jpg

After a tucking you can see a few tops just wont make it. The ones still in the shade will get pruned today.

On average, each cola has the larf removed from it's lowest five nodes, but I left the fan leaves, so if a deficiency arrives, each cola has a 10 leaf buffer that must get used before the deficiency gets up top. It gives me time to see it coming. You need 10 days to see the correction work.

Day 14 of Flower.
20231022_060820.jpg

The colas are rising now.

20231022_060824.jpg

The tall lanky one in the back right has nice structure.

20231022_060838.jpg

Canopy still has nice color.

20231022_060849.jpg

Leaf Yoga time. These fans are hiding buds.

20231022_061028.jpg

The lanky one has slender leaves.

20231022_061031.jpg

This lanky pheno is the best buzz. Wish I hadda cloned itšŸ˜Ŗ.

20231022_061034.jpg

Nodes are spacing nicely. Stacking should be good.

20231022_061147.jpg

After a tucking you can see a few tops just wont make it. The ones still in the shade will get pruned today.

On average, each cola has the larf removed from it's lowest five nodes, but I left the fan leaves, so if a deficiency arrives, each cola has a 10 leaf buffer that must get used before the deficiency gets up top. It gives me time to see it coming. You need 10 days to see the correction work.
Plants are looking good!

Damn what a canopy, thatā€™s gorgeous. Leaf yoga. Lol. Also - my understanding was that once flower starts itā€™s past cuttings time. No?
Nope, it is entirely possible to reveg a clone from a flowering plant.

Good morning. Yup, Delicious seeds. Was wanting to try the black sugar rose but the sales pitch on eleven roses sounded better. 100% indica. Thinking i will do a Chiquita banana too which is also indica, keep the canopy somewhat levelish.
I have grown this before. It got quite tall and the nugs were big and frosty. Strong smells. The colors in finish were off the charts. All the fall colorsšŸ˜.

Its got really nice nugs. You will like it. In deep finish it rotates leaf color daily. Pink, red, yellow, orange, and choclatey-brown. Photographs very dramatically.

I referred to it as Rose Kush. I crossed it with Cinderella 99 and grew it outdoors. It's actually half of the Whorley Mutant in my signature.

Its a big yielder too. Loves organics or synthetics.

Back
Top Bottom