every worm in my worm farm just sat up and said "Weed shortage? Dafuq U talkin bout Homes?!?!"

😂😂😂

1697933599771.png

Since I retired from my career, I dabble in it part time. I work 6 months on and 6 months off for a dear old Buddy who I grew up in the industry with.

Its a lot of fun but today is even funner.

Today is Day 1 of the 6 months off part😎.

Guess who's having Durban for breakfast at 4am? This guy thats who!

UV addons are new to me so I did a fair bit of reading. It all pretty much said the same thing.

Start at 15 minutes at mid-day and increase slowly thru flower until you are at 90 minutes.

Some strains can even handle as much as 2 hours deep into flower.

So I will increase it by 15 minutes every 10 days til I hit 90 minutes at day 50 and not go higher for this 1st try, and see if I see a difference in frost amounts compared to previous grows.
Cool, very glad to hear that. I also haven’t used them before but planned on picking up two pair for the two 5x5s where the lights don’t have it built in. That’s pretty much the same research I have. I love it when someone else can be the Guinea pig for a change. Lol!

Since I retired from my career, I dabble in it part time. I work 6 months on and 6 months off for a dear old Buddy who I grew up in the industry with.

4 am eh? Any plant related reasons you get up that early? I thought 5 am was early.

Cool, very glad to hear that. I also haven’t used them before but planned on picking up two pair for the two 5x5s where the lights don’t have it built in. That’s pretty much the same research I have. I love it when someone else can be the Guinea pig for a change. Lol!
brrrrttt brrrrt (best guinea pig immitation I can do)🤣

And a weed shortage 😳😳 better to not do that then 🤣🤣
Let’s combine that with stay at home and don’t drive a car one day a week initiative. Imagine the impact on our carbon footprint if one day a week nobody in the US drove a car. Win-win. Suddenly with the weed, nobody cares about staying home for a day. It’s perfect.

What exactly was the career?

Let’s combine that with stay at home and don’t drive a car one day a week initiative. Imagine the impact on our carbon footprint if one day a week nobody in the US drove a car. Win-win. Suddenly with the weed, nobody cares about staying home for a day. It’s perfect.
Imagine the impact on carbon if we planted more trees 🤔😉
After all its what they breathe remember 🙂🙂

The world renowned poo of the ever elusive Stoned Otter.🤣

Oh Sanapp!! This is how Otter grows all that epic weed! Haha, we figured out the magic😎
Betcha that’s where the moniker comes from too. Dude named himself after his poop secret weapon. He keeps it in a fitted suitcase like James Bond.

Imagine the impact on carbon if we planted more trees 🤔😉
After all its what they breathe remember 🙂🙂
Yup. That’s why before I leave cursed Florida I will be taking a morning before anyone’s up and cruising the neighborhood with my seeds container in my hand. I have hundreds. Hermie seeds I picked through and found a couple hundred great ones from a 5x5 scrog I hermied entirely my second grow. (Otter may remember that - wow, my first grow here and first grow journal too. And it was going great. I was beyond crushed). I intend to seed as many yards as I can, and toss them where the shoots won’t just get mowed down. Much planting will take place around the HOA office here. It’s my own special fuck you to the HOA, who has sent me numerous emails about one little bullshit thing after another. Like one time I tossed a fish back and it hit the bank and didn’t make it, and about a minute later a bird walked up and snagged it. A neighbor ACROSS THE DAMN POND witnessed it and actually complained to the HOA that I was feeding the birds. Oy. A week later I got an email from the politician wannabes. So I am very much going to enjoy being Jonny PotSeed. I can’t imagine a better farewell to this horrid collection of high priced coffins that all look the same, full of people just waiting to die. If I ever see another golf cart outside of a golf course I’m gonna puke.

Back
Top Bottom