Thanks! And here’s a piece of me that’s hilariously connected to this: in my long ago past I weathered more than my share of addiction, just ask four rehabs and 113 days in jail. Lmao! So your analogy is actually more apropos than mine. I have no kids. I do know addiction. Lol!
I laugh only because it takes one to know one. You may have noticed my lurking. I'm glad you found this rabbit hole. You're the guy that asks the questions the rest of us don't think to ask. I can't wait to watch you blow this out of the water!

They look superb, what soil mix do you use?
Here is everything thats in this mix and these 4 pots. I mix 1 part EWC to 3 parts soil at potting so 2.5 gals ewc and 7.5 gals soil mix per plant pot.

Soil Mix
20 gals recycled soil
2 gals coco
7 cups prilled dolomite
1 cup blood meal
.5 cup bat guano
.5c rock phos instead)
3 cups feather meal
3 cups bone meal
1.5 cups greensand
.3 cups SRP
2 cups organic basmati
.75 cups gypsum
3 cups kelp meal
2 cups alfalfa meal
2.5 cup oyster shell flour

EWC Mix
Worm farm amendments per 4 gallon tray
kitchen scraps/coffee grounds .
2 oz cannabis bud
2 oz cannabis leaf
2 tablespoons kelp meal
2 tablespoons alfalfa meal
1 tablespoon greensand
1 tablespoon rock phosphate
1 teaspoon SRP
1 tablespoons oyster flour
1 tablespoon glacial rock dust
2 gals coco or 2 gals used soil alternating between trays
1 gal perlite

Spikes - 4 per pot, 1/4 cup each spike
1 part feathermeal
1 part bat guano
1 part bone meal
.5 part kelp meal
.5 part alfalfa meal

EWC Mix
Worm farm amendments per 4 gallon tray
kitchen scraps/coffee grounds .
2 oz cannabis bud
2 oz cannabis leaf
Am I understanding that correctly that you give your worms 2oz of bud and 2oz of leaf 🤣
And thankyou for listing your ingredients 🙏

Am I understanding that correctly that you give your worms 2oz of bud and 2oz of leaf 🤣
And thankyou for listing your ingredients 🙏
You are understanding correctly. As I prune them I collect the prunings in the freezer and crush it into meal once its frozen, and I always have too many jars of weed laying around from outdoor grows so leftover bud from last year goes into the mix this year. Larf too. Gotta pay the worms.

You are understanding correctly. As I prune them I collect the prunings in the freezer and crush it into meal once its frozen, and I always have too many jars of weed laying around from outdoor grows so leftover bud from last year goes into the mix this year. Larf too. Gotta pay the worms.
Thats gold 🤣🤣🤣

Thats gold 🤣🤣🤣
Its the perfect additive. The plant spent its whole life extracting the exact nutrients in the exact ratios it requires. So I add it in.

In Canada you are only allowed 2 pounds in your place of residence so this is where my excess goes.

That way my personal stash is always the best of the crops.

I just fed the worms some 6 year old OG and some 5 year old purple haze. After that long, if I hadn't smoked it I never will.

My outdoor Purple Kush plants gave me 5 full large ziplock bags of immature buds and leaves this year, now the plants are just the upper 40% of the plant. Thats my cut😎. Its an old school PK from the 90's that my buddy perpetuates with seeds. Its leafy like a hash plant but loaded in trichs. Its very bulky so its great for meal.

Its the perfect additive. The plant spent its whole life extracting the exact nutrients in the exact ratios it requires. So I add it in.

In Canada you are only allowed 2 pounds in your place of residence so this is where my excess goes.

That way my personal stash is always the best of the crops.

I just fed the worms some 6 year old OG and some 5 year old purple haze. After that long, if I hadn't smoked it I never will.

My outdoor Purple Kush plants gave me 5 full large ziplock bags of immature buds and leaves this year, now the plants are just the upper 40% of the plant. Thats my cut😎. Its an old school PK from the 90's that my buddy perpetuates with seeds. Its leafy like a hash plant but loaded in trichs. Its very bulky so its great for meal.
Ahh to be a worm in your compost :dreamy:

lol Thats a good pickup line🤣🤣🤣🤣 Im gonna try it on the wife. What could go wrong?🤣
Let's find out. You may need to live stream it though as there are potential adverse consequences that might leave you unable to post. Then we'd never know and one of us would have to try to replicate it. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom