Just want to say thanks to @Gee64 and post these bud shots. This was the first grow that I started testing the Brix and @Gee64 giving me all the help and info. These buds are awesome and the trichomes are so pronounced. Without a doubt the best weed I've grown so far.

PXL_20241006_164407819.jpg

Tilth is great. She just got a dose of calmag a few days ago with a veg tea. I’m top watering all of my SIPs about every 3rd or 4th watering with 4ml per gallon in an attempt to stay ahead of it.
The leaves look like this. Is that mottled?
IMG_5264.jpeg
It looks like you may have had a slight mag lockout but the new growth looks good. You will have to wait until those new greener ones fully open but so far so good.

Just want to say thanks to @Gee64 and post these bud shots. This was the first grow that I started testing the Brix and @Gee64 giving me all the help and info. These buds are awesome and the trichomes are so pronounced. Without a doubt the best weed I've grown so far.

PXL_20241006_164407819.jpg
Well Thanks G! You were a quick study. You applied it well😊👊 They look delicious!🥰.

The only thing better than fresh potatoes from the garden is fresh weed from the garden!👊

Hi Kal, Photon app. I think it's accurate if you calibrate it. The weird thing is you need a source (standard) meter to do it.
I calibrated mine the way Stonecrusher explained below.
You can look around the internet and get reference measurements for most lights. I don't remember where I found it but there was a chart for several of my ViparSpectra lights that made calibrating easy.
This is how I did mine. I took the measurements as per the table in the instruction manual for the Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Pros.

Back
Top Bottom