Lol I was only joking but if you do want to try I will gladly watch. You're right.... What could go wrong?🤣
😂 I’m gunna try one of em with aspirin, and the rest with this I ordered

Dya think I should try the aspirin mixed with that, or on its own ?

How are your plants doing Kal? Have you seen any improvement?
No not really tbh, one looks worse and that’s the one I wanna aspirin 😂 I did water them the night before last with calmag, and I did give them less water then usual, hoping they will dry quicker to get some more EWC’s and some fish water on them, and that’s why I wanna spray them aswell, try ya hit them both ways, 2 of em I did take a pic of, I will put it up, their not too bad, the others are a bit worse, them I didn’t get a pic of, I did brix the 2 that are not looking so good, one was around the 14’ish mark, and the line wasn’t crisp, but it wasn’t really blurry either, the other one brixed at just over 10, with a more crisp line, they still need a lot of help thou 🤞🏻

F4080A64-F22F-4106-9C83-E91AE685B428.jpeg

😂 I’m gunna try one of em with aspirin, and the rest with this I ordered

Dya think I should try the aspirin mixed with that, or on its own ?
I like to try things one at a time.

No not really tbh, one looks worse and that’s the one I wanna aspirin 😂 I did water them the night before last with calmag, and I did give them less water then usual, hoping they will dry quicker to get some more EWC’s and some fish water on them, and that’s why I wanna spray them aswell, try ya hit them both ways, 2 of em I did take a pic of, I will put it up, their not too bad, the others are a bit worse, them I didn’t get a pic of, I did brix the 2 that are not looking so good, one was around the 14’ish mark, and the line wasn’t crisp, but it wasn’t really blurry either, the other one brixed at just over 10, with a more crisp line, they still need a lot of help thou 🤞🏻

They still have their leaves, thats a good thing. It's hard to get ahead of a deficiency this deep in, but if you can keep the leaves they will finish just fine. They are flowering really nicely, those are some great nugs!😍
Very impressive for small pots👍👊

They still have their leaves, thats a good thing. It's hard to get ahead of a deficiency this deep in, but if you can keep the leaves they will finish just fine. They are flowering really nicely, those are some great nugs!😍
Very impressive for small pots👍👊
Thank you mate 😊
The 5th of next month will be 13 weeks from the flip, so if I can get there we’re all good
And yep, prevention is better than cure, hard to turn round once your deep in it, and thank you Gee for trying to get me through
:thanks::thumb:

Thank you mate 😊
The 5th of next month will be 13 weeks from the flip, so if I can get there we’re all good
And yep, prevention is better than cure, hard to turn round once your deep in it, and thank you Gee for trying to get me through
:thanks::thumb:
Just keep doing what your doing for another 2-3 weeks and hopefully you can keep the leaves you have until scenescence takes them all.

Hi Kaldean!

Budz look Great! ❤️ Leaves look Overwatered/High Humidity (bloated, leaf edge discoloration, loosing green color)...

I think a fan would work to get you to harvest?

Back
Top Bottom