Hi @Gee64 , hope alls good.
Slight problem mate, my intentions was to do the second calmag watering tonight, followed by the 2-8-6 and EWC’s tomorrow with a light watering of the fish water
The 2-8-6 has been delayed, it’s not going to be here until Tuesday ?
I have the ecothrive charge, molasses and the tea
How do you thing my best way to go is ?
And thanks for your help mate,
And I have noticed that the soil on my younger plants is much looser than it was, so yeah it’s just feeling a whole lot better, but my girls are hungry ?
:thanks::thumb:

Hi @Gee64 , hope alls good.
Slight problem mate, my intentions was to do the second calmag watering tonight, followed by the 2-8-6 and EWC’s tomorrow with a light watering of the fish water
The 2-8-6 has been delayed, it’s not going to be here until Tuesday ?
I have the ecothrive charge, molasses and the tea
How do you thing my best way to go is ?
And thanks for your help mate,
And I have noticed that the soil on my younger plants is much looser than it was, so yeah it’s just feeling a whole lot better, but my girls are hungry ?
:thanks::thumb:
They are, and if the soil has fluffed then feeding will work much better. Give them a feeding of what you can and some EWC after the tea, then topdress the 2-8-6 when it arrives. If they are still wet when the 2-8-6 arrives then just lightly dampen it in until the next watering. Don't overfeed them right now, just go with what you have been feeding so you don't burn them.

They are, and if the soil has fluffed then feeding will work much better. Give them a feeding of what you can and some EWC after the tea, then topdress the 2-8-6 when it arrives. If they are still wet when the 2-8-6 arrives then just lightly dampen it in until the next watering. Don't overfeed them right now, just go with what you have been feeding so you don't burn them.
So no more calmag just yet ?
And I thought the EWC’s had to be watered right in ? Or do you mean water it in with the tea ?
And it sounds like the tea is one of the best things I have, is that correct ?
And sorry if this sounds dumb, I just wanna get it clear in me head, and I’m also a little dumb :rofl: :thanks:

So no more calmag just yet ?
And I thought the EWC’s had to be watered right in ? Or do you mean water it in with the tea ?
And it sounds like the tea is one of the best things I have, is that correct ?
And sorry if this sounds dumb, I just wanna get it clear in me head, and I’m also a little dumb :rofl: :thanks:
I was operating under the assumption that you had everything, sorry about that. If the soil has already opened up I would get some food in there. Tea's work quick so go with that and add EWC afterwards with just enough water to dampen it in.

Then when it dries down crumble up the ewc, it will crust, add your 2-8-6, and water that in.

Then when it dries down again check your soil to see if it's crusty or if it is fluffy. If it's crusty use more calmag.

EWC always goes crusty the 1st time it dries down so ignore that one.

Then get some fish water in.

A refractometer will really help you out with calcium levels.

Good morning everyone,hope you all enjoy your Sunday
20240922_070130.jpg

I was operating under the assumption that you had everything, sorry about that. If the soil has already opened up I would get some food in there. Tea's work quick so go with that and add EWC afterwards with just enough water to dampen it in.

Then when it dries down crumble up the ewc, it will crust, add your 2-8-6, and water that in.

Then when it dries down again check your soil to see if it's crusty or if it is fluffy. If it's crusty use more calmag.

EWC always goes crusty the 1st time it dries down so ignore that one.

Then get some fish water in.

A refractometer will really help you out with calcium levels.
Thank you mate @Gee64
I know now exactly where I’m going 🙏

And yeah I didn’t have nothing except soil and molasses :rofl: I said to someone, cant remember who lol, that they don’t mention anything about amendments when your looking for living soil, had to find out the hard way didn’t i Doh!:rofl:

And yes mate, my refractometer will be here Tuesday I hope, it will help me keep track on the health of my ladies ,
So your gunna have to teach me where to take leaves from and how many, and iv noticed there’s a better time of day to do it from the posts iv read, so yeah, get prepared mate :rofl:

And thank you once again for your help
:thanks::adore:

Thank you mate @Gee64
I know now exactly where I’m going 🙏

And yeah I didn’t have nothing except soil and molasses :rofl: I said to someone, cant remember who lol, that they don’t mention anything about amendments when your looking for living soil, had to find out the hard way didn’t i Doh!:rofl:

And yes mate, my refractometer will be here Tuesday I hope, it will help me keep track on the health of my ladies ,
So your gunna have to teach me where to take leaves from and how many, and iv noticed there’s a better time if ray to do it from the posts iv read, so yeah, get prepared mate :rofl:

And thank you once again for your help
:thanks::adore:
You betcha, we will get you refracting up a storm. If you can stay ahead on calcium then the rest is so much easier.

Interesting update. As noted earlier, I went on a 10 day trip and a heatwave came along, apple fritter burnt to a apple crisp so I chopped it up and buried it into the soil from whence it came. The og kush got crispy too with almost every bud top browned and dried out. It has since regrouped and is now back to putting out buds right next to the burnt ones. Will make trimming a chore but still salvageable, here's a pic
20240922_130735.jpg

Iklwa is now 9ft 4 in and packing on buds, threw the palm tree in for ya Gee, hope it's not too cold up there in the great white north.
20240922_130805.jpg

Interesting update. As noted earlier, I went on a 10 day trip and a heatwave came along, apple fritter burnt to a apple crisp so I chopped it up and buried it into the soil from whence it came. The og kush got crispy too with almost every bud top browned and dried out. It has since regrouped and is now back to putting out buds right next to the burnt ones. Will make trimming a chore but still salvageable, here's a pic
20240922_130735.jpg

Iklwa is now 9ft 4 in and packing on buds, threw the palm tree in for ya Gee, hope it's not too cold up there in the great white north.
20240922_130805.jpg
You gotta be more specific G, which one is the palm tree?🤣

Ikky is looking good😍. She's getting some big nugs! 9'4", thats freakin cool😎

20240922_130735.jpg

20240922_130805.jpg
This pic is a winner imo!

Miss Sticky - Day 1 of Flower.

20240922_132040.jpg

She's spreading her wings, filling the 5 x 5.

20240922_132110.jpg

Normally I would prune out all the smaller tops and just leave the 8 mains, but she's so lanky I would be lighting the floor. If they start to detract from the apex colas I can prune them out later.

20240922_132149.jpg

The veg tent is pretty squishy. I only have a 1 x 3 space on the far right for the 2 MS clones left.

20240921_172813.jpg

Day 17 (yesterday) for the Miss Sticky clones. I was going to plant them today but I haven't got time. Tomorrow will have to do.

20240921_172818.jpg

20240921_172845.jpg

The side branches are still in good shape, they should survive. 🤞

20240921_172833.jpg

Roots are almost as long as the clones are tall. Today they likely are but I haven't checked. They look ready for soil😊👍

These ones will get topped when I plant them or shortly thereafter, as soon as I can top above 4 nodes.

It's pouring rain so no outdoor pic's today.

Have a great day everyone. 😊✌️👊

Mackerel's! Those are nice roots! I get a few stragglers in my root style pots that are twice as deep. I think you have the pot there! Are they taking ca and mag from the soil or do you have to use an additional cal/mag or epsom? Sweet roots!
It was actually from my last grow which had been water only up to that point. The plant had not been doing well & I moved the cover aside to top water some calmag in. That’s how I discovered the roots were there. As pretty as those roots were, the plant went south a couple weeks into flower & didn’t do well at all…

Back
Top Bottom