Yeah I see that one, and like you say, 10L is just a tad too much in it :rofl:

Iv emailed a few company’s asking if it’s fish emulsion cos it’s not clear in the ingredients, so hopefully they will get back pretty quick, I have near on a week to find some, and iv got one that looks like the right thing, but I’m not sure if the numbers on it are right, do you know ?
And thank you @Carmen Ray for your help :thanks::thumb:
Show us the one that looks right please.

Show us the one that looks right please.
Sorry @Carmen Ray
I forgot to add the picture :rofl:
Iv got no chance here have I lol.
Here it is, my apologies again

FDB6ABA9-E000-4839-B672-5781E52E9D3B.png

Sorry @Carmen Ray

Gosh I just don't know. You did the right thing to send the emails.

I was going to ask this on my thread but I feel as though this may be useful to other people here.

Say someone was going to buy a worm tower because a guy on the Internet makes it seem like the next step in your organic growing career. You only use 4 cups of EWC bi-weekly, would a two tray be enough? Also what's the smell like on those worm farms because someone's wife will not be happy with it if it's stinks up the garage lol.

Gosh I just don't know. You did the right thing to send the emails.
I also found these ones.

Wow, that’s a big link in it lol
And this one

Those 2 and that first one iv emailed, so hopefully one will be the right stuff🤞🙏

Thank you for getting back quickly @Gee64 :thumb:

I’m pretty much with what your advising me to do, thank you mate.

Firstly, yeah I have given one dose of the tea, that was about a week or just over ago, and it says add 5g of the tea to 10L of water for established plants, I think I went just under, about 4g, there dodgy little cups so it’s hard to get it dead right.
And last time I watered, I added a top dressing of the charge stuff as instructed

I was going to water last night with the calmag but wasn’t too sure if it was safe, and luckily, my ladies soil was still a little damp about an inch in, and no droop on the plants, so I held off to do them tonight, I did find some mould stuff on the soil of one of the plants, and when checking, it says it’s a good thing, I’m not too sure thou so I will put a pic up for you to see.

And and lastly lol, this fish stuff, I could only find 2 with just fish, the bio bizz one, and the other don’t say very much, I will put pics up, the rest are fish bone and blood ferts and I don’t know if that’s right

Ole and before I forget ( head like a sieve here lol ) the calmag, other grows I used the vitalink one, and it says with that one to use 1 mill per 1L of water, I use to go half that , this new one I have now that I showed you, says 2 mill per litre of water, I’m not sure what to do, surprised ya there ain’t I :rofl:

And I was reading some bits last night with one of @g-one-three posts and the Gaia green, so yes I will go over and there and have a read

And once again, thank you very much for your help :thanks::thumb:

Here’s the pics

194CE8A1-CCE8-4379-BFEE-B2C594323184.jpeg

9645CD8D-52F5-4481-993A-D98214854EAA.jpeg

EBCD7F47-72EA-49D2-9045-314BE0E96D08.jpeg

C9468844-B6FD-4806-8311-53DF1650DFE8.jpeg
Hey I just saw this! Come on over lol also I have some 1 gallon pots flowering that I didn't really journal about. Small pots are tough but I've gotten a system that works pretty decent.

Sorry @Carmen Ray

Sorry Kaldean, and thanks for catching it Carmen, I was looking at the biobizz but meant to say Dr Forest Hydrolosate in the pic above. The 12-0-0 stuff.

Thanks again Carmen👊.

See why I hang out here?!🤪

Hey I just saw this! Come on over lol also I have some 1 gallon pots flowering that I didn't really journal about. Small pots are tough but I've gotten a system that works pretty decent.
Hello @g-one-three

Gee64 told me to go over to you, after he’s basically grown my plants for me
:rofl:

What’s I called mate and I will try find it :thumb:
@Gee64 did tell me but iv forgotten lol

Hello @g-one-three

Gee64 told me to go over to you, after he’s basically grown my plants for me
:rofl:

What’s I called mate and I will try find it :thumb:
@Gee64 did tell me but iv forgotten lol
Hahaha Gee has helped grow my plants too. Watch out once he draws you to the dark side the rabbit hole only goes deeper hahaha.

I use Gaia Green, All Purpose and Power Bloom, along with Neptune's Harvest fish nutes, and EWC. What general area are you in? I'm in the States and you can get the Gaia Green and Neptune's Harvest on the Zon delivered and relatively affordable.

This is my current grow G-1-3 Grows With a Little Help From NASC.

Hahaha Gee has helped grow my plants too. Watch out once he draws you to the dark side the rabbit hole only goes deeper hahaha.

I use Gaia Green, All Purpose and Power Bloom, along with Neptune's Harvest fish nutes, and EWC. What general area are you in? I'm in the States and you can get the Gaia Green and Neptune's Harvest on the Zon delivered and relatively affordable.

This is my current grow G-1-3 Grows With a Little Help From NASC.
Hello @g-one-three , you can tell @Gee64 ’s a newbie with he’s lack of knowledge can’t ya :rofl:

Just kidding lol, he’s good stuff, and very helpful :adore:

I’m from England mate, East London 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
And I was looking for fish nutes and that one your saying was just what I needed, but they want stupid money for shipping, gee did advise me on one to get thou, so yeah, he’s put me on track, im doing the first of 2 calmag feeds as we speak, and iv crumbled all the crusty soil up good, so hopefully they get what they need 🤞

And iv never done a living soil grow before, and went in blind tbh.
I got stuff called sohum living soil, and thought that was all I had to do lol.
And my pots on my main plants are only 12L, so yeah, full of oops a daisy’s already lol
And I took ten cuttings to give to a friend, and put them in pots that are about 1.5L
He couldn’t have em, and I wasn’t gunna throw them so I flipped em.
Then a few weeks into flower the soil was completely exhausted, so I’m in the process of trying to salvage something from them, their on day 62 from flip, so only a few weeks to go, and my bigger ones are 3 weeks behind, so hopefully I can get through, with gee’s guidance of course lol, I don’t know if your seen the pics at all, but yeah, that’s where I am now :thumb:

@g-one-three check out Here We Grow fertilizer. It's UK's version of Gaia. I think if @Kalden used it instead of Gaia and shadowed you he could do really well.

Your better at Gaia than me so you could likely get him started in the system so next grow he can excel. You have the Gaia ratios dialed👍Here We Grow is almost identical to Gaia by the looks of it.

He was doing great til the pots ran dry so it should be pretty easy to dial him in.

Maybe squeeze him til he buys a refractometer🤣🤣🤣

We'll nerdify him yet🤪

@g-one-three check out Here We Grow fertilizer. It's UK's version of Gaia. I think if @Kalden used it instead of Gaia and shadowed you he could do really well.

Your better at Gaia than me so you could likely get him started in the system so next grow he can excel. You have the Gaia ratios dialed👍Here We Grow is almost identical to Gaia by the looks of it.

He was doing great til the pots ran dry so it should be pretty easy to dial him in.

We'll nerdify him yet🤪
Ooooole, that’s what that brix post was all about , just looked at them meters didn’t i :rofl: Look handy those:rofl:

And I’m gunna look at that here we grow now mate, there was one I was looking at before I got the sohum I have now , it’s called dr organic’s
I’m gunna check that one you mentioned thou :thumb: thanks mate:thanks:

Day 51

20240916_181217.jpg

I strapped 3 of them down. I'll give them a couple days them start tweaking them into place.

Miss Sticky, front right brixed at 20.5 and fuzzy. She's almost ready for flower. 1 more week to shape her and she could be flipped. If the 3 LC's aren't quite ready I'll flip her and move the LC's to the veg tent for an extra week or so.

They look so bad when you first tie them down.

20240916_181540.jpg

RV Mumma got all her low hangers cut off. All the low hangers got put into the freezer for the worms.

Day 12.
20240916_180923.jpg

The clones are cloning right along.

20240916_183557.jpg

Roots are getting bigger. Another 4-6 days and I can plant them.

Hello @g-one-three , you can tell @Gee64 ’s a newbie with he’s lack of knowledge can’t ya :rofl:

Just kidding lol, he’s good stuff, and very helpful :adore:

I’m from England mate, East London 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
And I was looking for fish nutes and that one your saying was just what I needed, but they want stupid money for shipping, gee did advise me on one to get thou, so yeah, he’s put me on track, im doing the first of 2 calmag feeds as we speak, and iv crumbled all the crusty soil up good, so hopefully they get what they need 🤞

And iv never done a living soil grow before, and went in blind tbh.
I got stuff called sohum living soil, and thought that was all I had to do lol.
And my pots on my main plants are only 12L, so yeah, full of oops a daisy’s already lol
And I took ten cuttings to give to a friend, and put them in pots that are about 1.5L
He couldn’t have em, and I wasn’t gunna throw them so I flipped em.
Then a few weeks into flower the soil was completely exhausted, so I’m in the process of trying to salvage something from them, their on day 62 from flip, so only a few weeks to go, and my bigger ones are 3 weeks behind, so hopefully I can get through, with gee’s guidance of course lol, I don’t know if your seen the pics at all, but yeah, that’s where I am now :thumb:
Yep I saw your pics, they're def little pots but the plants are nice. I'm always running into oopsies haha that's how you learn though. Also welcome to the organic club just don't drink the Kool aid its actually one of @Azimuth 's compost teas he's brewing.

O now Gee your going to inflate my ego haha I think I'm just getting lucky. I've been happy with my 1 gallon grow though.
For sure he will be able to crack walnuts this Christmas with his bare hands if he gets one now 😂

I think you are giving me too much credit because.... I have a may have problem which I think you just covered a couple pages back.
PXL_20240917_013416235.jpg

PXL_20240917_013426820.jpg

Is this the new soil lockout that you soaked your pots and drip dried to equal out the calcium? Not every leaf in that layer is that way so I was thinking it was from the aggressive tucking but it looks similar to what you posted.

Day 51

20240916_181217.jpg

I strapped 3 of them down. I'll give them a couple days them start tweaking them into place.

Miss Sticky, front right brixed at 20.5 and fuzzy. She's almost ready for flower. 1 more week to shape her and she could be flipped. If the 3 LC's aren't quite ready I'll flip her and move the LC's to the veg tent for an extra week or so.

They look so bad when you first tie them down.

20240916_181540.jpg

RV Mumma got all her low hangers cut off. All the low hangers got put into the freezer for the worms.

Day 12.
20240916_180923.jpg

The clones are cloning right along.

20240916_183557.jpg

Roots are getting bigger. Another 4-6 days and I can plant them.
The clones in your aero cloner look so good every time lol next contraption I need to sneak in past the wife after the worm farm.

@Kaldean this is my current 1 gallon organic girls. 3 plants top dressed with dry amendments, EWC, Fish nutes and Dolomite water. Small pots are def possible just consistent feeding, which is easier with top dressing.
PXL_20240917_014321481.jpg

PXL_20240917_015045636.jpg

PXL_20240917_014349726.jpg

PXL_20240917_014337921.jpg

Back
Top Bottom