Ok good👍 so they should be rooted in by now then.
Yes, took a couple of weeks to catch, but growing well now. I'll take another reading tonight a couple of hours after lights on and see what I get.

Almost time for me to begin training for my quad which I'll start with a supercropping of the four branches.

Very Nice G!😍. That OG looks like a good producer, and Ikky is just plain cool😎. When does harvest usually occur down your way?
It seems for indicas and hybrids, mid to late Oct but this OG kush might be a little early. I've never grown a true sativa and am thankful that i chanced upon TMSC so I'm curious when it will finish. Looking like it might go into early Nov. We do get an occasional frost but hopefully it will be later on into the winter

It seems for indicas and hybrids, mid to late Oct but this OG kush might be a little early. I've never grown a true sativa and am thankful that i chanced upon TMSC so I'm curious when it will finish. Looking like it might go into early Nov. We do get an occasional frost but hopefully it will be later on into the winter
If mine go to November I'm screwed🤣

Yes, took a couple of weeks to catch, but growing well now. I'll take another reading tonight a couple of hours after lights on and see what I get.

Almost time for me to begin training for my quad which I'll start with a supercropping of the four branches.
Pretty happy looking plant after the tea but brixed at 6.5 (down from 7) a day after applying with an even crisper calcium line.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe I bought the wrong refractometer. Maybe mine was made for the southern hemisphere and numbers going lower are actually indicating improvement. :hmmmm: I know there are different compasses for northern and Southern hemisphere uses. :laughtwo:

Probably not so I dusted the soil surface with Oyster shell flour and misted in well as fixing calcium seems to be job one. The reservoir is now in use having caught the excess from the tea so it's going to be some time before I can water it well with dolo water.

I'll see how it looks in a couple of days and think about emptying it if the plant doesn't use it on its own.

The good news is I seem to be able to get those elusive brixing drops easier these days so that's something. :thumb:

The Gaia Green + Dolo + Fish Ferts is rocking these flowering tester clones, even in 1 gallon pots. The trichome production is really thick compared to the mothers I just harvested. They are in the 4 week range and that's when I tend to pick up a deficiency with just Gaia Green and I don't see one in sight haha.
PXL_20240825_223109208.jpg

PXL_20240825_223055502.jpg

The Gaia Green + Dolo + Fish Ferts is rocking these flowering tester clones, even in 1 gallon pots. The trichome production is really thick compared to the mothers I just harvested. They are in the 4 week range and that's when I tend to pick up a deficiency with just Gaia Green and I don't see one in sight haha.
PXL_20240825_223109208.jpg

PXL_20240825_223055502.jpg
Wow G you got 'em dialed! I forget, do you have a refractometer? if so, how's your calcium line? Keep a close eye on that and I bet you get them to the finish.

lol You think the whole world would know about Gaia. It's almost like cheating😎

Day 29,'s and 20.

20240825_182144.jpg

I tightened the straps today. The manifolds are starting to take shape.

20240825_182231.jpg

LC-18. The top and bottom branches are the 2nd node branches that will het cut as clones in another week or so, leaving just the 8 mains.

20240825_182222.jpg

The other older LC.

20240825_182212.jpg

Miss Sticky. He/She's a beauty of a plant.

20240825_182313.jpg

Miss Sticky's clone branch.

20240825_182318.jpg

And the other one.

Pretty happy looking plant after the tea but brixed at 6.5 (down from 7) a day after applying with an even crisper calcium line.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe I bought the wrong refractometer. Maybe mine was made for the southern hemisphere and numbers going lower are actually indicating improvement. :hmmmm: I know there are different compasses for northern and Southern hemisphere uses. :laughtwo:

Probably not so I dusted the soil surface with Oyster shell flour and misted in well as fixing calcium seems to be job one. The reservoir is now in use having caught the excess from the tea so it's going to be some time before I can water it well with dolo water.

I'll see how it looks in a couple of days and think about emptying it if the plant doesn't use it on its own.

The good news is I seem to be able to get those elusive brixing drops easier these days so that's something. :thumb:
lol Azi you crack me up🤣.
Three weeks in from uppot you shouldn't have a crisp calcium line so you need more dolomite in your mix. After adding your ammendments and calciums how long did you cook this soil for?

On a cheerier note, it sounds like your boron levels are Primo. 🤣🤣🤣

@Azimuth, has your refractometer been calibrated? You just put a few drops of distilled water on it, and if it doesn't read zero then you turn the set screw to set it to zero.

I've calibrated mine with distilled and then checked it with RO, and I've set mine with RO water and checked it with distilled, and they both work, but technically you are supposed to use distilled.

lol Azi you crack me up🤣.
Three weeks in from uppot you shouldn't have a crisp calcium line so you need more dolomite in your mix. After adding your ammendments and calciums how long did you cook this soil for?
8 weeks, though it never really heated up. Even my current version that has blood meal isn't heating up, maybe a few degrees but less than 5.

2 gallons of soil is probably just too small to generate enough heat to overcome ambient air.

Back
Top Bottom