I was out doing back yardigans and missed lights out. No photos today😪. Why don't you all post 1 each. Azi, crayons are over there.

Two lil cuttings that live on my windowsill in the kitchen as a lil fun experiment.....they just getting plain ro water. I actually haven't checked yet if they are actually pushing roots out. We will see. :)

Two lil cuttings that live on my windowsill in the kitchen as a lil fun experiment.....they just getting plain ro water. I actually haven't checked yet if they are actually pushing roots out. We will see. :)
Beauty! Keep us updated. I love watching all the different cloning techniques. It seems everyone has a different favorite way. Let's see it this works.

Do you mist them or anything like that?

Beauty! Keep us updated. I love watching all the different cloning techniques. It seems everyone has a different favorite way. Let's see it this works.

Do you mist them or anything like that?

Nope. I don't mist them. Just a dash ro water every now and then when they look droopy.

Oh....please don't think that this is a "tech"....it was just me having those cuttings in hand after a lil clean up in my tent and thought i remember you saying something about trying out cloning in pure perlite....just went for it. Don't even know what to do with them in case this works. :p

Hey @Azimuth I'm curious. So now that you have found a pretty good watering rhythm, how much water how often are you going thru?
The focus plant in the 2G SIP has been getting 1L of combined dolo and F&F water every other day. The new flipee gets the same on an every 2-3 day cycle heading for 2.

I was out doing back yardigans and missed lights out. No photos today😪. Why don't you all post 1 each. Azi, crayons are over there.
PXL_20240704_003050533.jpg

Caught mine just after lights on.

1719573066080.png
1719681337509.png
1719573625774.png

Sharing is caring 💚 I'm still getting the hang of it. I don't even have a year of growing under my belt yet Gee man.
Looking good. Nice trich-coverage. 👍👌

Don‘t get intimidated by the pros ….. after all we all hang out in a room with some sort of Dr.Who, a CannabisKafka and somebody whose garden might or might not exist…it shall not be pictured! 😂

Back
Top Bottom