Thanks Gee man, that was what I thought too and I just wanted to get confirmation :) I think is is senescence. The flowers are weirdly white though. I wonder when the pistils will turn. Maybe even a bit foxtailed. I will report in my thread a bit later.
I had one go from no red pistils to completely red in 24 hours this last grow. It was the pink-ish one.

TMSC - Day 3.

20231222_185547.jpg

Iklwa.

20231222_185553.jpg

RVDV.

20231222_185602.jpg

LC-18.

20231222_185608.jpg

Wild Lady. She has a funk in her leaves.

20231222_115102.jpg

And the 40gal is full. Here is it's mix.

3.25 parts Rev's Mix 25% Xtra Ca
3.25 parts used Rev's Mix 25% Xtra Ca
2.5 parts EWC
1 part perlite

*Rev's mix is 10% coco
*Xtra Ca 25% of all 3 Ca's in Rev's mix

Today's drying weights.

Shorty 1 - Leaner Dec 12 - Day 65
Dec 12 - 1015g
Dec 13 - 639g
Dec 14 - 439g
Dec 15 - 328g
Dec 16 - 255g
Dec 17 - 225g
Dec 18 - 225g sweating now.
Dec 20 - 202g 71% RH
Dec 21 - 200g 67% RH
Dec 22 - 199g 69% RH

Shorty 2 Dec 13 - Day 66
Dec 13 - 1089g
Dec 14 - 737g
Dec 15 - 530g
Dec 16 - 361g
Dec 17 - 274g
Dec 18 - 246g
Dec 19 - 232g
Dec 20 - 227g
Dec 21 - 211g
Dec 22 - 201g 70% RH

Pink Pheno Dec 18 - Day 71
Dec 18 - 955g
Dec 19 - 592g
Dec 20 - 404g
Dec 21 - 300g
Dec 22 - 251g

Mace Head pheno Dec 19 - Day 72
Dec 19 - 1138g
Dec 20 - 808g
Dec 21 - 576g
Dec 22 - 478g

So on a side note, the 1st 4 TMSC seeds I popped were sprouted in soil that was too hot for them. They grew a tap root about 3 inches long and no side roots at all.

So when I "culled" them, I dug them up to see what was going on under the covers. So what I did was rinse the tap root in RO water, then replant them into solo cups of used soil.

Ikky,RVDV, and LC-18. I left Wild Lady in her 10 gal and put them all in the veg tent.

Ikky has rooted and roots are poking out the solo cup holes, and RVDV looks like she is about to go as well. Little LC is still not there yet, but she isn't going backwards either, so there's hope.

Wild Lady is about a foot tall and looks war torn, but she is starting to acclimate to the strong soil.

I have no Idea what I will do with them if they all come back, so likely I will cut clones to Mother, if the plants get healthy enough, just in case one is a stellar pheno.

Tough little buggers😊👊❤️.

Good job on the breeding @Lerugged , most strains wouldn't have survived to grow again😎.

I'll take some pictures of them later today.

20231222_115102.jpg

And the 40gal is full. Here is it's mix.

3.25 parts Rev's Mix 25% Xtra Ca
3.25 parts used Rev's Mix 25% Xtra Ca
2.5 parts EWC
1 part perlite

*Rev's mix is 10% coco
*Xtra Ca 25% of all 3 Ca's in Rev's mix
Your babies look great! Couple of questions... What monster are you going to grow in that 40 gallon pot? Do you re-use your soil as no-til or start with fresh mix each grow? What is "Ca" as in Xtra Ca? I assume it is Calcium, but in what form (Oyster shell, Dolomite lime)?

Your babies look great! Couple of questions... What monster are you going to grow in that 40 gallon pot?
This is my 1st indoor attempt at no-till. So I'm starting with the mix I posted, but hoping it leads to a perpetual no-till. I will be planting the 4 sproutlings into the pot together for the 1st run. I want the whole pot to get life in it.

I need roots everywhere. They will be the carbon for the next grow which I'm hoping will be better than 1st run soil.

I have tons of worms in the pot, they are indigenous to all my tubs now, so hopefully they will cycle my calcium for me.
What is "Ca" as in Xtra Ca? I assume it is Calcium, but in what form (Oyster shell, Dolomite lime)?
Correct. It is calcium. I use dolomite lime, oyster shell flour, and gypsum. This mix has 25% extra of each in both the used soil and the unused soil.

I need some crimson clover for a cover crop but I haven't got any seeds yet, so that may be late.

I have been quietly stalking @Azimuth too, so I have some KNF potions in mind that I need to discuss with him before I start the process.

Here is the original mix with the extra calcium figured in. It's pretty strong. It gets cut with 25% EWC at potting and then roughly 10% more perlite to fluff the rebuild, coco, and EWC. I eyeball the perlite until I like what I see.

20 gals recycled soil
2 gals coco
7 cups prilled dolomite or 3.5 cups powdered
1 cup blood meal
.5 cup bat guano
.5 cup glacial rock dust or .5c rock phos
3 cups feather meal
3 cups bone meal
1.5 cups greensand
.3 cups SRP
2 cups organic basmati
.75 cups gypsum
3 cups kelp meal
2 cups alfalfa meal
2.5 cup oyster shell flour

Here is the original mix with the extra calcium figured in. It's pretty strong. It gets cut with 25% EWC at potting and then roughly 10% more perlite to fluff the rebuild, coco, and EWC. I eyeball the perlite until I like what I see.

20 gals recycled soil
2 gals coco
7 cups prilled dolomite or 3.5 cups powdered
1 cup blood meal
.5 cup bat guano
.5 cup glacial rock dust or .5c rock phos
3 cups feather meal
3 cups bone meal
1.5 cups greensand
.3 cups SRP
2 cups organic basmati
.75 cups gypsum
3 cups kelp meal
2 cups alfalfa meal
2.5 cup oyster shell flour
No crustacean / crab meal or insect frass for Chitin?

I have a bag of red clover seeds... I'll share...

No crustacean / crab meal or insect frass for Chitin?
no, oyster shell is very abundant around here and contains chitin, so it's cheap and plentiful. I do use a fair bit of kelp and cold hydrolysed fish ferts, so I get a good seafood feast. I have used frass before but didn't notice a difference so I dropped it. I have also started using a product called Seasoil as a mulch. Short term and long term I think it will add a lot.

Day 48 update. 3 Eleven Roses, 1 Acapulco Gold. Plant in the back is a beast! If i was into cloning, this is one i would take cuttings from. Has an even canopy. Bushy one on the right is strong, lots of leaf tucking but smaller. The 3 gallon cloth pot up front was abused in its early days but is rallying out of it. The plant on the left which i suspect is the AG is a tangled green mess that i am still trying to figure out. Thankfully its growing out as much as up. I remove potential larfy bud sites that will never see the light and tuck leaves to expose good sites. All plants are showing stigmas now. 8 days til flip!
20231223_085334.jpg

Day 48 update. 3 Eleven Roses, 1 Acapulco Gold. Plant in the back is a beast! If i was into cloning, this is one i would take cuttings from. Has an even canopy. Bushy one on the right is strong, lots of leaf tucking but smaller. The 3 gallon cloth pot up front was abused in its early days but is rallying out of it. The plant on the left which i suspect is the AG is a tangled green mess that i am still trying to figure out. Thankfully its growing out as much as up. I remove potential larfy bud sites that will never see the light and tuck leaves to expose good sites. All plants are showing stigmas now. 8 days til flip!
20231223_085334.jpg
Hehehe Thats going to be a very nice canopy😍.

8 more days is still a lot of growth too! Your leaves are perfect👊.

They should be more than ready in 8 days😊

It's not really weed related, and it's certainly not Table Mountain, but it's over my fence out back and it's a beautiful Winter morning at -3C.
20231223_083849.jpg

The sun sets over it every night.
Brrrr... No thank you! You are a few stone throws away from my brother who is in Blaine Wa area. I lived in Spokane over 40 years ago for a few years...

Gee's lab have any thoughts on light intensity at flip? I ask because i usually run 50% for veg, then flip to 100% for flower. I have had hermies quite a few times and have learned that the intensity is to high. With out getting into the weeds about light brands and whatnot, does anyone have some basic guidelines? Something like flip and go from 50% to 60% for the first week, then go up to 70% second week etc...?

Back
Top Bottom