1st one popped!
20231105_083524.jpg

Lol, thats funny you ask. I always label my plants but this time i didnt, figured it would be easy enough to tell right? So, i dont know which one one.
Lol once they are up and running I'm sure it will be easy to tell.

I just sprayed my seeds. Nothing up yet. Usually its day 3 or 4 for me.

Quick update. Cotyledon on first seed came up today. Other 2 have the bent stems showing. I think the 12 hour pre-soak is a good thing. Planted at 5 am Friday and stems showing late Sunday.
Nice! all 3 coming up👍 Hopefully today or tomorrow mine will start popping. I'll check in a half hour when lights come on.

Fingers crossed. So far I've had 99% germ rates. Everyone else too.
I don't pre-soak seeds, so its usually 3-5 days. None today yet, but the spagnum nests are perfect, so I would guess that in the next 24 hours I will have action.

I hope the soil I'm growing the Durbans in is strong enough to make it, cuz these seeds are in the same soil.

No going back now 🤣.

Durban Poison - Day 29.

20231106_072206.jpg

20231106_072402.jpg

20231106_072323.jpg

20231106_072441.jpg

20231106_072315.jpg

20231106_072257.jpg

The pots are in a great place for some fish water. The soil surface and mulch is still very loose and fluffy. They are eating the topdressing down quickly.

Gotta start plotting the next 10 days. Time to get all colas into their final positions and get everything as steady and constant as I can now.

Its time to focus on getting to the end uninterrupted.

Durban Poison - Day 29.

20231106_072206.jpg

20231106_072402.jpg

20231106_072323.jpg

20231106_072441.jpg

20231106_072315.jpg

20231106_072257.jpg

The pots are in a great place for some fish water. The soil surface and mulch is still very loose and fluffy. They are eating the topdressing down quickly.

Gotta start plotting the next 10 days. Time to get all colas into their final positions and get everything as steady and constant as I can now.

Its time to focus on getting to the end uninterrupted.
Thats incredible at day 29 to have that much flower stacking. You're methods are impressive

Quick question for @Azimuth , I've been following the SIPS thread from the beginning but i dont recall if there was ever a consensus on when to start filling the reservoir if you sow directly into your SIPS. Do you have any thoughts or opinions?
I don't know that there's any real consensus but I don't fill the reservoir until they catch and start growing strongly. And even then, I monitor the reservoir levels and only give them what they'll drink in a day or two. I figure no sense giving them more if they haven't finished what's already in there.

Iklwa and RVDV Day 1.

I have never seen this before, so it's pretty cool I think/hope. Both the Iklwa and RVDV were up this morning, with a reddish color in their first leaves. I have no idea if its genetics or soil based. It's beautiful🥰❤️😍. I hope it's genetics🤞.
20231107_092829.jpg

Iklwa Day 1.

20231107_092813.jpg

RVDV Day 1.

The other two are half-ways up. Later today or tomorrow morning for sure. One is a helmet head and may need help.

I wonder if they will be red too?

Dribble dribble....

Iklwa and RVDV Day 1.

I have never seen this before, so it's pretty cool I think/hope. Both the Iklwa and RVDV were up this morning, with a reddish color in their first leaves. I have no idea if its genetics or soil based. It's beautiful🥰❤️😍. I hope it's genetics🤞.
20231107_092829.jpg

Iklwa Day 1.

20231107_092813.jpg

RVDV Day 1.

The other two are half-ways up. Later today or tomorrow morning for sure. One is a helmet head and may need help.

I wonder if they will be red too?

Dribble dribble....
Thats awesome! Never seen that either, off to a great start.
I've never grown or smoked a Durban, if you had to pick a strain or seed company for someone like me, what would you recommend?

Thats awesome! Never seen that either, off to a great start.
I've never grown or smoked a Durban, if you had to pick a strain or seed company for someone like me, what would you recommend?
Well, I have tried a lot of sativas. I like the upbeat creative high that makes me have to get off my arse and do things, but I really don't enjoy paranoia.

Cropking Durban Poison is my favorite weed and it's whats in the flower tent right now. It's pretty easy to grow, roots great for clones, and is fairly potent.

The down side to it is that it's very lack-lustre. The buds are great, but no super cool colors or anything showy, just awesome smoke. Very nice crystally hard buds, just not showy.

I'm hoping Table Mountain Seeds will beat out my Cropking Durban as my new favorite.

Back
Top Bottom