Those look great. nicely done.
Thank You Sir🙏. They are progressing nicely so far.

Which Table Mountain strain would you say these most resemble, if any resemblance at all?

I have looked at all the SA regions on google maps to see where the strains come from. I was wondering which region this Durban may have originated from.

You and I have flowers at the same stage. You call it 25 days and I call it 20 but you started counting when you flipped and I started when I proper pistil formation. I'd call them much of a muchness age wise. I wonder if finish line is similar too. Beaut, Gee.

Time to put the pots together for tomorrows planting.

Tomorrow I will pull the solo's, fill with a starter mix, and plant some seeds😊❤️.

20231102_111201.jpg

10 gallons of mix with 4 flower spikes. Each spike is a 1/4 cup.

One more run with no veg spikes just to see what happens.

20231102_112321.jpg

8 litres of water slowly poured in. 2 of the litres thru the solo cup.

20231102_112332.jpg

Not much run-off. Thats a heavy crate😓. Only 3 more to go.

Thank You Sir🙏. They are progressing nicely so far.

Which Table Mountain strain would you say these most resemble, if any resemblance at all?

I have looked at all the SA regions on google maps to see where the strains come from. I was wondering which region this Durban may have originated from.
Probably closer to Miss Sticky. But not really like any of the fems. Maaaaaaaybe RVDV but thinner leaves.
Watch out for the Wild Lady. Exquisite sativa but, she can get away from you if you don't strap her down. ;)
Excited to see you smash them out the park.
Winning

Time to put the pots together for tomorrows planting.

Tomorrow I will pull the solo's, fill with a starter mix, and plant some seeds😊❤️.

20231102_111201.jpg

10 gallons of mix with 4 flower spikes. Each spike is a 1/4 cup.

One more run with no veg spikes just to see what happens.

20231102_112321.jpg

8 litres of water slowly poured in. 2 of the litres thru the solo cup.

20231102_112332.jpg

Not much run-off. Thats a heavy crate😓. Only 3 more to go.
Looking good. I have three seeds soaking overnight, will plant them 1st thing in the morning.

Well who don't love a Wild Lady?🤣😍🥰.

I love tall sativas. I'm excited.

I'm planning on manifolding all 4.
Have you ever tried @Light Addict Flux style? I love what you got goin on currently!! Well done Growmie!! 😎✌️

You are an early riser my friend. Seeds are in, now for the stressful part of waiting to sprout. Got a couple of days to straighten out the tent. Enjoy your day, gonna watch the sun come up in the desert and chase some birds around.
20231103_050803.jpg
Nice! Where are you at? I'm in the South Central of British Columbia, also living in a desert. Over my back fence is where the protected area begins. Lots of Rattlers and cactii. And so many mice and birds. And yeah, I'm definitely an early riser.

I see you start right in your final pots👊 I find although its more work at seedling stage for watering, you end up with better plants.

Durban Poison - Day 26 of Flower.
20231103_101921.jpg

I turned the drippers up and watered to run-off, then shut the auto-watering off.
An almost root drench.

They are fat with water again and tomorrow I will hand water in some fish, then as they dry I will turn the auto back on.

I wanted all the new food up top and the mulch to get a good soaking.

20231103_110919.jpg

And 4 seeds in the soil😊❤️.

From Table Mountain Sativa I have LC-18, Iklwa, Wild Lady, and RVDV.

Now the work begins.... again.....

Lol, cactus in Canada?!? I would have lost money on that bet. Im down in southern California.

Didnt know that the potential for better plants is there if you start in the final pots. I just figured there are zero issues with root damage.

Got the tent dialed in, hope all 3 sprout. Enjoy
20231103_142123.jpg
your weekend everyone.

Gee,

I really dig your style of training, there’s no fluff to it- it’s nothing but cola.

I simply must read back and latch on to your methods. She’s loaded with puff balls and keeps on stacking. Very impressive, really off the charts.

Also I’ve been rereading your part about calcium and crusted top layer of soil. It’s crazy too because of all the No Till crap one hears… I really appreciate you breaking this stuff down, that’s killer intel to have tucked under the hat.

Gee,

I really dig your style of training, there’s no fluff to it- it’s nothing but cola.

I simply must read back and latch on to your methods. She’s loaded with puff balls and keeps on stacking. Very impressive, really off the charts.

Also I’ve been rereading your part about calcium and crusted top layer of soil. It’s crazy too because of all the No Till crap one hears… I really appreciate you breaking this stuff down, that’s killer intel to have tucked under the hat.
Calcium🥰😍❤️ My other favorite drug🤣.

It's the Bee's Knee's😎.

And really, its easy to get right. If you need calmag then next grow add more to your base mixes. After 3 or 4 grows you won't need Calmag anymore.

Now your soil has the ability to function properly and all you have to do is feed it.

I would say in nature the soil gets tilled by a variety of critters. Birds scratching grubs or little mammals digging up roots etc. So that top layer occasionally gets some action.
Have a lekker day and happy sprouting
Thanks @Lerugged . I love scratching the surface😊

Watching the worms squint and run🤣

And I put a lot of cannabis meal in my soils so you know they are trippin'🤪

It's mind blowing how fast they move.

Gaia Green 4-4-4 ingredients.
20231104_060723.jpg

My soil:

20 gals recycled soil
2 gals coco
3.5 cups powdered dolomite
1 cup blood meal
.5 cup bat guano
.5 cup glacial rock dust (or .5c rock phos )
3 cups feather meal
3 cups bone meal
1.5 cups greensand
.3 cups SRP
2 cups organic basmati rice
.75 cups gypsum
3 cups kelp meal
2 cups alfalfa meal
2.5 cup oyster shell

I bet if you took used soil, added 1 cup of GG 4-4-4 per gallon, 3.5 cups prilled dolomite per 20 gallons, .5 cups gypsum per 10 gallons and some dry basmati rice for the fungus and cooked it all, you would have a pretty good flower soil really easy.

Then just mix in coco, ewc, and perlite before potting.

I may have to try this for outdoors next year. My outdoor soil is next to get rebuilt. If I have 20 cups I will try it.

Back
Top Bottom