Day 23 of Flower. 49 days to harvest.
20231031_061219.jpg

Lights on and they are still a little turgid from yesterdays light adjustment. Lets see how today goes. Hopefully they relax a bit. Its hard to tuck leaves when they want to point straight up.

20231031_061524.jpg

20231031_061535.jpg

20231031_061549.jpg

Stretch is pretty much done. I saw a 15 inch stretch.

Normally I see 18 inches, so removing the veg spike and replacing it with a flower spike definitely had an effect.

I'm not sure if I like the shorter node spacing. The buds look pretty tight together and stacking is just starting. I will reserve judgement for harvest day, but in a few days when I start my next pots I may keep the 4 flower spikes and add a veg spike.

I haven't tried 5 spikes yet. Next grow won't be my normal Durban so I won't have a reference point to tell if it made a difference or not, but if it doesn't fail then I can try it again on my next Durban grow.

Happy Halloween Everyone!🎃

Looking good Gee, trichs are starting to show up now.
They are! I'll be curious to see if the UV adds anything in that department.

I filled my 4 pots today. Tomorrow I will pop the spikes in and water them, on the 3rd it's time to plant.

I will be growing some Table Mountain Sativa genetics. 4 feminized seeds. One each of Wild Lady, LC-18, Iklwa, and RVDV.

4 Durban region sativas, I'm really excited. I'll grab a clone or two of each and if I get some good phenos, maybe a clone grow after these 4.

They are! I'll be curious to see if the UV adds anything in that department.

I filled my 4 pots today. Tomorrow I will pop the spikes in and water them, on the 3rd it's time to plant.

I will be growing some Table Mountain Sativa genetics. 4 feminized seeds. One each of Wild Lady, LC-18, Iklwa, and RVDV.

4 Durban region sativas, I'm really excited. I'll grab a clone or two of each and if I get some good phenos, maybe a clone grow after these 4.
Table Mountain, never heard of them. Tried to look them up but their website is down, sound incredible nonetheless.

I really appreciate you doing a grow with me. Im still always learning and look forward to guidance and knowledge. Ive been following this journal for over a year now and have lots of bookmarks for reference. Will try my hand at manifolding and when the time comes, your live curing technique.

I really appreciate you doing a grow with me. Im still always learning and look forward to guidance and knowledge. Ive been following this journal for over a year now and have lots of bookmarks for reference. Will try my hand at manifolding and when the time comes, your live curing technique.
No worries. Hopefully we both have a good run. My soil is a 1st time rebuild, but this current grow is the same mix, so I hope I'm good. It seems good so far.

Can you refresh me on your soil and strains? I know you have the Eleven Roses, I'm really excited to see that strain again.

Soil is 3 parts Fox Farms Happy Frog, 1 part Fox Farms Ocean Forest, 1 scoop oyster shell powder, 1 scoop EWC and a little Dynomyco. Heard and saw somewhere on 420 great things about Great White Mycorrhizae so will use that to during veg. Will have 3 plants, 2 Eleven Roses and an Acapulco Gold. Ready to plant them this Friday.

Soil is 3 parts Fox Farms Happy Frog, 1 part Fox Farms Ocean Forest, 1 scoop oyster shell powder, 1 scoop EWC and a little Dynomyco. Heard and saw somewhere on 420 great things about Great White Mycorrhizae so will use that to during veg. Will have 3 plants, 2 Eleven Roses and an Acapulco Gold. Ready to plant them this Friday.
Oh nice! That will be a good mix. How big are your final pots?

Acupulco Gold😍😍! Its right at the top of my hit list but I never quite get around to it. Great selections👊

Table Mountain, never heard of them. Tried to look them up but their website is down, sound incredible nonetheless.
I just checked and it's still down. Here is LeRugged's grow journal.

I just checked and it's still down. Here is LeRugged's grow journal.
Thanks Carmen👊😊

Back
Top Bottom