The Dude Abides

Thank you to the 420 staff for finally booting me into a journal, I was being complacent, I deserved the sore ass.
The mods are going to love your journal, Rhino! :laughtwo:

So now that this is a grow journal and not a rogue introduction, here are some candy shots of my girl Louise, and her clone Wheezie. Louise is a modestly trained Great White and Fox Farm bottle-fed baby with some added outside nutrients like silica, azomite, and flower booster, etc. Wheezie is a high-class broad, her body is fit and well trained, on a strict diet of prescription blend and dynomyco with only mild shots of cal-mag, cause yellow makes me feel blue.

20220411_204156.jpg

20220411_204007.jpg

20220411_203915.jpg

20220411_211238.jpg

20220411_211228.jpg

Hahaha the mini Ross is awesome.... And with a stroke of the brush here I painted this nug :laugh:... But looking good in there rhino I'm hoping mine fill out like that big ol lady ya got.

And oh man why would they take the middle piece.... Later who ever did it finds out it was a laxative brownie :jawdropper:

Bob is a bobblehead that says little inspirational quotes when you press a button at his feet, he reminds me that we don't make mistakes we just have happy little accidents. Your grow is filling out nicely Hazmat, finally got a chance to peek in on yours and some others earlier. Primo. Could almost smell it thru the screen.

My vegetables go in the raised garden on Friday, not a minute too soon. ...I may have added a little ff grow-big and some GW to their water...

Screenshot_20220411-223804_Wyze.jpg

I had to install an AC in the box today, with temps of 87 degrees outside it would have climbed to over 90° in the box when the lights came on. It was a bitch, cause I'm sick as a dog, but it's installed. Gotta keep my girl happy.

I watch Bob Ross at night to fall asleep. Hard to have a nightmare with Bob on tv.TV. The first few seasons are a little weird though, super low tech 70s, borderline creepy like original Dr. Who.

I had to install an AC in the box today, with temps of 87 degrees outside it would have climbed to over 90° in the box when the lights came on. It was a bitch, cause I'm sick as a dog, but it's installed. Gotta keep my girl happy.
Hope your feeling better soon my friend @RedskinnedRhino
Had the heat on here today , 87 degrees oh how I miss those days. :rofl:
Snow here just won't give up.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill

Yeah its hard to run a real tight ship on temps come the warmer months. I just made it here in Oz with a shitty start to the Summer, my house has an aircon though doesnt feed into the grow room so I just designed a work around with my 8" in-take fan that will be directly in fron of the aircons air stream plus im re-routing the heat from my lights on the same in-take line...

I can only imagine the struggle to keep the heat in check daawn undaaah , (pardon my American glee and misunderstanding of everything foreign). Hopefully your ac workaround keeps it cool.
And Canada... might as well be the north pole in my mind. When I close my eyes and picture Bill - he's a large hairy lumberjack, swinging a 20 pound double axe, choping down 30ft cannabis trees with a single swipe, wrangling moose and penguins to drag the fallen weeds home... glorious. I may paint it one day in Bob Ross style.

I can only imagine the struggle to keep the heat in check daawn undaaah , (pardon my American glee and misunderstanding of everything foreign). Hopefully your ac workaround keeps it cool.
And Canada... might as well be the north pole in my mind. When I close my eyes and picture Bill - he's a large hairy lumberjack, swinging a 20 pound double axe, choping down 30ft cannabis trees with a single swipe, wrangling moose and penguins to drag the fallen weeds home... glorious. I may paint it one day in Bob Ross style.
Hahaha your mental image of bill is hilarious.... basically he's the Paul Bunyan of weed. :rofl:

Hahaha your mental image of bill is hilarious.... basically he's the Paul Bunyan of weed. :rofl:
You two are the best. :green_heart:
Been smiling all morning :cheesygrinsmiley:
Your both invited for the first MooseBQ of the year. :rofl:
Actually and any one you want to come too.
There is a 100 foot pine outside my back door 2 Actually, I'll have to do a tutorial on my defol process. :laugh:
Stacey is here beside my laughing aswell.
She says your pretty accurate. ;)
She says you forgot to mention the size of my snow shoe's. :rofl:
Have a great day guys. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

So now that this is a grow journal and not a rogue introduction, here are some candy shots of my girl Louise, and her clone Wheezie. Louise is a modestly trained Great White and Fox Farm bottle-fed baby with some added outside nutrients like silica, azomite, and flower booster, etc. Wheezie is a high-class broad, her body is fit and well trained, on a strict diet of prescription blend and dynomyco with only mild shots of cal-mag, cause yellow makes me feel blue.

20220411_204156.jpg

20220411_204007.jpg

20220411_203915.jpg

20220411_211238.jpg

20220411_211228.jpg
professional plant structure - look good and healthy - Generally how long do you veg ?

You two are the best. :green_heart:
Been smiling all morning :cheesygrinsmiley:
Your both invited for the first MooseBQ of the year. :rofl:
Actually and any one you want to come too.
There is a 100 foot pine outside my back door 2 Actually, I'll have to do a tutorial on my defol process. :laugh:
Stacey is here beside my laughing aswell.
She says your pretty accurate. ;)
She says you forgot to mention the size of my snow shoe's. :rofl:
Have a great day guys. :love:

Stay safe
Bill
Bill I've been sitting here looking up how much a penguin can pull to see how many it would take to pull a 30ft tree as rhino suggested..... But a 10inch round by 1ft tall piece of wood weighs about 30lbs....so times 30...would be about 900 lbs lol that is a swarm of penguins to move it.

And glad your having a great morning...I would totally be down for a moosebq...and I'm actually not that far away either:cool:

Bill I've been sitting here looking up how much a penguin can pull to see how many it would take to pull a 30ft tree as rhino suggested..... But a 10inch round by 1ft tall piece of wood weighs about 30lbs....so times 30...would be about 900 lbs lol that is a swarm of penguins to move it.

And glad your having a great morning...I would totally be down for a moosebq...and I'm actually not that far away either:cool:
Just to show I wasn't kidding.
I'm putting the greenhouse beside this pine I think.
Already defoled the first 40 feet, hehe.
Town owns the forest beside me so I was leary of building without asking.
Now I have a can of worms on my hands.
Rhino I'd love for you to discuss it with them for me. :rofl:
Hey Hap only 7 hrs from Niagara falls. :thumb:
Dam we feken up his journal.
Rhino I ran clones on 6 week veg usually, got 24" from pot to top of ladies usually.
Had to really work to build the roots.
That's the main factor I think, root ball.
Never put a lady into flower without proper root structure.
But sometimes when I got backed up 2-3 months in veg.
Absolutely huge thought, like feeding a rugby team in coco.
Ok first 40'

Stay safe
Bill

20220414_080312.jpg

Thanks Rhino :ciao:

It's my first plant, but I let her veg for 45 days, after this they'll probably all veg for atleast 60 days in the nursery while the flower tent is taken up with a big girl.

Back
Top Bottom