The Dude Abides

Saw a dramatic decrease in growth when I added an azomite topdress to the soil around week 2-3 of flower. I knew better. I web-md'ed myself into thinking their was some trace element deficiency, when it was most likely wind-burn and natural lower-leaf fade from going into flower. I saw the soil ph ricochet off the mother-lovin Moon! I flushed the guts hard like granddads 4 alarm black bean chili and got it under my thumb again, but the different levels of buds aren't going to connect into one big corncob now, they'll just fatten into multi level cottonballs. (Sad face) on the plus side, the trics seem to be pretty thick, might still be some gasoline. I'm hard on myself when it comes to work. I critique myself without a curve, putting my product up against what I see as the best, (you boys in this case) and judging my work against those standards. (Not competitively, in pure craftsmanship and form). I'm investing more Mojo into the next plant, got the Script Blend and the Dyno here, going full bonsai in veg and scrog when she moves to the big box. I broke my cherry, harvest time is around the corner, no excuses on the next run. Rant over.
TLDR - I added azomite, shouldn't have, situation was shitty, all good now, gonna do better. Pic to show "doing better".

20220409_142640.jpg

Saw a dramatic decrease in growth when I added an azomite topdress to the soil around week 2-3 of flower. I knew better. I web-md'ed myself into thinking their was some trace element deficiency, when it was most likely wind-burn and natural lower-leaf fade from going into flower. I saw the soil ph ricochet off the mother-lovin Moon! I flushed the guts hard like granddads 4 alarm black bean chili and got it under my thumb again, but the different levels of buds aren't going to connect into one big corncob now, they'll just fatten into multi level cottonballs. (Sad face) on the plus side, the trics seem to be pretty thick, might still be some gasoline. I'm hard on myself when it comes to work. I critique myself without a curve, putting my product up against what I see as the best, (you boys in this case) and judging my work against those standards. (Not competitively, in pure craftsmanship and form). I'm investing more Mojo into the next plant, got the Script Blend and the Dyno here, going full bonsai in veg and scrog when she moves to the big box. I broke my cherry, harvest time is around the corner, no excuses on the next run. Rant over.
TLDR - I added azomite, shouldn't have, situation was shitty, all good now, gonna do better. Pic to show "doing better".

20220409_142640.jpg
Rhino, please see the first line in my signature! :)

@Prescription Blend this is your schwag sticker??? You think I'll look cool with this on my grow box? I'd rather slap the Amazon shipping label above my door. You can't make cool graphics on your chromebook bro, control yourself. I do like your pouch and pipette setup though, real classy delivery system, kudos for ease of use. I've heard nothing but good things about you jokers and your bud growing prowess, so here we are, tits out and ready for a good time. Alpha Clone gets her first indulgence of the Script on Sunday, we'll see if you boys have the special sauce or the snake oil. Either way, it's going up in smoke...
I like to think of the blend more like a home cooked meal, not special sauce or nasty oil, just what you need to grow big and strong.. We were going for a simple design on the sticker but I'll look into getting a fancy version made for those growers that like that. Appreciate the jokes! (and that you know the real test is whats inside) Looking forward to seeing what you get growing.

Spent all night drinking and gambling at MGM... lost my damn shirt. The machines were ice cold and my long shot bets on the the Spurs and the Warriors games didn't come thru. Luck was no lady last night, she was a hairy man in a Walmart dress ...a real dick.

I'm doing a mini drought on my girl... not on purpose though, just too hungover to water it. I'd pay someone $23 in small bills and quarters to go water it for me, my eyes can't take the bright lights right now and my guts are boiling. Someone send help. Bring gingerale...

Hey so when I would get hang overs I would drink dill pickle juice....it helps restore lost electrolytes and vinegar is a natural home remedy for stomach aches.....so win/win unless ya got to kiss someone:eek:

Drank a blue monster and ate 5 advil, I'm back to 100. Time is always of the essence boys. If I drag my feet, a tidal wave of responsibilities will overtake me. No rest, play when you can, but keep it moving. I do all that a man may do, then I write a bill for it and jump back in the truck...

I'm doing a mini drought on my girl... not on purpose though, just too hungover to water it. I'd pay someone $23 in small bills and quarters to go water it for me, my eyes can't take the bright lights right now and my guts are boiling. Someone send help. Bring gingerale...
Haven't been hungover in ages...my wild and crazy daze are done! But, I used to make sure to drink plenty of water and vitamin B!Helps! Alcohol saps vitamin B from the body. Legend has it the Navy would give B12 shots to sailors before shore leave for that very reason...My Grandfather was a young guy on the USS Georgia ...1907 ish.

I put my money where my mouth is. I'm hard on salesmen and charlatans, but tell me why I need your services and if the deal is correct, I'll make a good-faith purchase. Day 1 - feed 1 for Wheezie (clone of Louise, a possible Cherry Marmalade or Ak) around 3 weeks after cutting. She's been FIMed and trained already.

20220410_194008.jpg

20220409_142648.jpg

Left my house at 7am to do an emergency service for a customer, just got home at 1:30pm. He's moving to Tennessee and doesn't have a technician down there and I couldn't let him leave with his toy sounding an alarm. I'm tired, my hands are cut up and bleeding, and my truck is a mess, but him and his family are going to have an amazing summer on the Tennessee River. It's the small wins in life that keep the smile on my face. I hope you folks are having a great day as well! Stay breezy!

Back
Top Bottom