The Dude Abides

The clone outgrowing her space. I lashed her down as much as I could to give the nodes room to breathe, now all they can do is go up.

20220414_213106.jpg

20220414_213123.jpg

Took off work for 2 days to plant my garden. Finished 90% of the groundwork today, tomorrow the plants go in. They are going crazy in the nursery, already throwing flowers and about to sprout tomatoes and broccoli under the grow lights!

20220414_150524.jpg

20220414_150435.jpg

Screenshot_20220414-183502_Wyze.jpg

Happy Easter! May the lord bless you and the gardens in your life.
Here are a couple photos of Louise, she seems pretty happy, besides a little foxtailing and my fans leaves are yellowing out. Not sure what I could do about either of those issues though, so I'm just rolling with it. Turned Louise around to see how the backside is doing, not too bad.

20220416_215700.jpg

20220416_050228.jpg

20220416_050158.jpg

20220416_050033.jpg

Happy Easter to you, Rhino.

And happy plant! :Rasta:

Thank you GDB! I've been meaning to ask you about those carcassticks, where do you pick those up? They're very interesting, look effective.

Soooo... do yall take a sample bud somewhere during flower, to taste how the plant is progressing??? Cause I want to!! It's killing me...

Thank you GDB! I've been meaning to ask you about those carcassticks, where do you pick those up? They're very interesting, look effective.
They are effective in the short term. When the plant flexes its muscles you need to move to some other way to hold branches down. A strong branch moving upward will pull the sticks right out of the dirt.

You can make them yourself!

I use these soft wire ties for the hook part:
plant wire.jpg

These thinner plant ties to tie that part on:
plant tie.jpg

And a skewer to tie it tightly onto:
skewers.jpg

And that's it!
CarcassStick GDB build.jpg

I call them CarcassSticks in deference to the 420 member @Carcass, who I believe invented the concept.

I just stole borrowed his idea! :Rasta:

You can get all the stuff you need from the space guy (Amazon) or at your local retailer.

My plant is doing weird stuff, I'm not sure how far from harvest I may be?

1. It is still throwing new white pistols and calyx every day even though 85% of the others have gone orange and curled, the buds are still growing.
2. Other than mild yellowing of some fan leaves, no real leaf fade yet
3. The Trics on the sugar leaves are all milky with like 30% amber (weird?)
4. The Trics on the plant are all milky with no amber

My plant is doing weird stuff, I'm not sure how far from harvest I may be?

1. It is still throwing new white pistols and calyx every day even though 85% of the others have gone orange and curled, the buds are still growing.
2. Other than mild yellowing of some fan leaves, no real leaf fade yet
3. The Trics on the sugar leaves are all milky with like 30% amber (weird?)
4. The Trics on the plant are all milky with no amber
Is she still drinking a lot, Rhino? If so, she's still putting on weight. If, she's slowing down drinking, you're probably in the harvest window but she's working on finishing up.

It's normal for the sugar leaves to generate amber trichs before they show on the actual buds.

Can you post some trich pics?

Water intake huh? Hadn't thought of that as a marker. She's still drinking around a gallon of water a day, so it would seem we're still in the thick of flowering. I accidently took the tric pics on the wrong phone, I'll swap em and post em a little later today, the floor is cold and I'm in bed. Hahaha
You're the man GDB, thank you for the swift and wise words.

My lights are only around a foot from bud top... but so far I hadn't seen any ill effects. I have been feeding the girl a heavy dose of silica since veg to make her tough though.

Bill I've been sitting here looking up how much a penguin can pull to see how many it would take to pull a 30ft tree as rhino suggested..... But a 10inch round by 1ft tall piece of wood weighs about 30lbs....so times 30...would be about 900 lbs lol that is a swarm of penguins to move it.

And glad your having a great morning...I would totally be down for a moosebq...and I'm actually not that far away either:cool:
have many Penguin's here - when they fly over looks like a small plane they have a 6ft wing span - I'm on the river and they live here. a massive bird ! hope that bird flu doesn't kill to many of the Eagle have died from this round of bird flu - to the tune of about 20 birds (eagles) I fly "redtails" (falconary) and now I feed them - lately I don't let them hunt for their food because of the flu, toomany of hte birds they kill can have it.

have many Penguin's here - when they fly over looks like a small plane they have a 6ft wing span - I'm on the river and they live here. a massive bird !
Ever see one pull anything?

Back
Top Bottom