Have you looked at Sweet Sue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall?
I did a whole ago. May be time for another look.

And also.....I have potatoes that need to get used. We're doing some Twice Baked today, and of course mixing some of that powder in.
I have a bunch of hemp seeds I'm going to try to sprout too. I love hemp sprouts! They've been stored a few years, so it's iffy.
Twice baked potatoes-1.jpg

This THC powder is versatile beyond compare for me.
Bro is helping me with some things today, and we decided to have toasted egg salad sandwiches for lunch. I added a full tablespoon of powder to this batch, and there's enough there for three sandwiches. He said he couldn't taste any weed at all, and there was nothing gritty or off about the texture.
It's going to be a nice afternoon.
Boiled eggs, paprika, chives, mayonnaise, a little mustard, and salt & pepper to taste.

Toasted Egg Salad Sandwich with THC Powder-1.jpg

IMG_5223.jpeg
so I made the caramels it took a while to get them to the “softball” stage. I used a stick of good butter and a stick of my own canna butter. 2 caramels is a good amount of a serving. You feel the effects rather quickly around a 1/2 hour after ingesting. And it lasts a good amount of time maybe 3-4 hours for me. I’m going to share them with some responsible adults to get feedback. Lovely new addition to my sweets for the holidays. I’m going to try to use pumpkin spice as a flavoring on my next batch.

IMG_5225.jpeg

IMG_5226.jpeg

IMG_5227.jpeg

IMG_5228.jpeg

I used the recipe I found on this site for caramels.
@Carmen Ray , I think it might have been this one from back when this thread first started. It was my go to recipe after that:

Canna Caramels (It's the post right after that one. I can't get the proper link to work)

Edit:
Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:

1 cup cannabis butter
2 ¼ cup brown sugar
dash of salt
1 cup light corn syrup
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla (I prefer cherry extract!)

Directions:

Melt butter; add brown sugar and salt. Stir until combined. Stir in light corn syrup. Gradually add milk; stir constantly. Cook and stir over med heat, until candy reaches firm ball stage (245F), about 12 to 15 min. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, pour into 9″ by 13″ pan. Cool, cut and wrap.
:peace::circle-of-love:

IMG_5223.jpeg
so I made the caramels it took a while to get them to the “softball” stage. I used a stick of good butter and a stick of my own canna butter. 2 caramels is a good amount of a serving. You feel the effects rather quickly around a 1/2 hour after ingesting. And it lasts a good amount of time maybe 3-4 hours for me. I’m going to share them with some responsible adults to get feedback. Lovely new addition to my sweets for the holidays. I’m going to try to use pumpkin spice as a flavoring on my next batch.

IMG_5225.jpeg

IMG_5226.jpeg

IMG_5227.jpeg

IMG_5228.jpeg
You've got me motivated to make some more caramels now. I have enough stash now to get going on things.
Yummy looking, and love that you wrapped them. Hope the recipients enjoy! 💞

@Carmen Ray , I think it might have been this one from back when this thread first started. It was my go to recipe after that:

Canna Caramels (It's the post right after that one. I can't get the proper link to work)

Edit:
Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:

1 cup cannabis butter
2 ¼ cup brown sugar
dash of salt
1 cup light corn syrup

Directions:

Melt butter; add brown sugar and salt. Stir until combined. Stir in light corn syrup. Gradually add milk; stir constantly. Cook and stir over med heat, until candy reaches firm ball stage (245F), about 12 to 15 min. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, pour into 9″ by 13″ pan. Cool, cut and wrap.
Thank you LCF!

Edit:
Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:

1 cup cannabis butter
2 ¼ cup brown sugar
dash of salt
1 cup light corn syrup

Directions:

Yes this recipe!

Back
Top Bottom