The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Both really, but if it's down to one or the other, I'd go with beneficials as they prevent catastrophes.

This is what I have
420-magazine-mobile1734891504.jpg

Can you get a good readable picture of the back of the package? I'm having a tough time finding a readable listing of the contents on Google.

There's not much in the way of the recipe of mycos in the myko mix so I can't say how well it will perform, but just stick to the manufacturers recommended dose when mixing b/c bennies don't fall into the growers 1/4 strength/1/2 strength rules.

The Rhino skin looks great, though I would start young plants at 1ml/gal (0.25ml/liter) and not exceed 3ml/gal (0.75ml/liter) at the other end of the grow. Keep in mind that silica products will raise your PH and when changing reservoirs, silica must be added first. Then the rest of your amendments, and finally the primaries in the remaining space, well at least that's how it is for GH nutes. I presume the rule applies to all brands, but I've been wrong many times before so....

I just added some mycos to all my girls in flower and I transplanted a nl5/haze mist, dutch passion ultimate and a reveg clone of falkor so her name lives on..

Everything I touched today had mycos added and all my transplants went into one gallon pots with FF ocean forrest until they are ready for flower then they will be moved up to 3gallon hempy pots

What is the dose and frequency that is recommended for Mykos?

Edit - nm, I went back to last page and tilted my head.

Back
Top Bottom