The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

I work for a subcontractor and now the company wants me to start subbing for them on my own so thats the only reason I could end up with a couple thousand extra a week. I dont know why he would expect anyone to turn that down

Go for it brother and I told you already my brother and are investors in business, we try to help while everyone makes money, let me know if you need anything brother

This might be able to lead you to your own business, than who knows, maybe you and old boss can merge down the road and do better as partners or something? I know the feeling you're going through. I don't like changing directions on friends either, but you're out with him every day b/c you like his jokes, and he needs to understand that you gotta do the best you can for yourself before looking to do good for those that were doing better than you at the start.

I have about 3 ounces of sugar trim decarbed and now cooking in 14oz of virgin coconut oil. Im hoping it makes for some strong cannaoil
420-magazine-mobile1377426383.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1105054806.jpg

I threw a few water leafs in just for the extra cannabinoids. I have a bunch of stems but don't know if its to late to throw them in because I did not decarb them

Exactly skybound.....

I just ordered a six pack of 4oz azamax bottles for 17 dollars idk if thats a good deal or not. How much is needed per use.
I also bought 10million beneficial nematodes and 2 bags of ocean forest

So far I've never had any noticeable problems with insects and such, so I never got into neem oils and other deterrents, so I can't comment on Azamax. But getting your bennies on deck is a definite power move! I never read about nematodes, but am now. I love learning new shit! Thanks broman!

Yw.....lol

Sorry if I confused you that was actually two different post I just only replied once. I was saying exactly to your comment and also just posting in general about azamax and nematodes. I was just wondering how I would use both.....I think axamax might even kill the good nematodes so maybe azamax, wait a few days then add good nematodes or just use nematodes and if they dont work bomb the bitches with axamax.....idk I just dont know smh

Are they in veg or flower? I've read that it's a gamble the later into bloom you are, but that everything was fine to spray that stuff on veg plants, but I'm sure you read that stuff too. If you do spray, think about Bud Washing to cleanse the fleshy inner workings between calyxes and such. It's not a guarantee remove all, but it does get a lot of stuff out and off with little to no trichome damage or loss. Seeing as how you're outside with a shit load of bugs giving you problems, you honestly might not have a choice but to wash. I did it twice and am about to do my 3rd in the middle of the week, and I'm growing indoor in a near sealed room with no bugs. That's just my opinion, but my above speculations aside, I know about the washing, in my book it's a must. I hate smoking unwashed bud anyways.

Re: The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Those are gonna be some yummy cookies man.. the amounts you used sound good to me. I put 13 gs of powdered decarbed trim with a few crappy buds in a batch of no bake cookies and a half a cookie gets me pretty buzzed.. three cookies makes me lose all sense of anything and makes you pass out for 8 hours lol.

Back
Top Bottom