The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

You're all welcome!

[video=youtube;HFzrvMS6P8g]
[/video]

Millennials wont get it, but anyone born in the early 80s or sooner will.

I wish it was already out....it looks awesome.

I still always watch family guy and american dad, I love shit like that.

Hey I was flipping through channels one night when high and came across this show called black jesus.....lmfao have you ever heard of it

I think I saw Black Jesus at least once, though I'm having trouble saying that for sure? I watch a lot of shows on Kodi, that's how I found F is for Family, found that last year but there were only 6 episodes in season 1 and didn't think there'd be a 2. I hope that show stays around for a while. I love Family Guy too, but as crazy as it sounds, it's not racey enough for me, but that's probably because of the network, plus when it first came out (when I paroled out), I got onto that show at about Season 1 Epi 3, but like I said, it's restrained. I like all out shows. South Park used to be my shit too till they bitched out and wouldn't draw Mohammad. How dare they make fun of everyone else ever on the planet and bitch out when it comes to that? I still watch it now and again, but my laughter has shifted to ehhhhh.

I think I saw Black Jesus at least once, though I'm having trouble saying that for sure? I watch a lot of shows on Kodi, that's how I found F is for Family, found that last year but there were only 6 episodes in season 1 and didn't think there'd be a 2. I hope that show stays around for a while. I love Family Guy too, but as crazy as it sounds, it's not racey enough for me, but that's probably because of the network, plus when it first came out (when I paroled out), I got onto that show at about Season 1 Epi 3, but like I said, it's restrained. I like all out shows. South Park used to be my shit too till they bitched out and wouldn't draw Mohammad. How dare they make fun of everyone else ever on the planet and bitch out when it comes to that? I still watch it now and again, but my laughter has shifted to ehhhhh.
Check out brickleberry

I use Family Guy as a rating system for my herbs. I still grin at alot of them.. But I'm going to look at that F Family shit. But then I like Simpsons.. Now you want to hear some good comedy and I'm saying this for nostalgia sake, Monty Python Holy Grail
Monty Python and the Holy Grail: 3 Questions - YouTube
Sorry wasn't alot on TV back then... Keepem Green

I use Family Guy as a rating system for my herbs. I still grin at alot of them.. But I'm going to look at that F Family shit. But then I like Simpsons.. Now you want to hear some good comedy and I'm saying this for nostalgia sake, Monty Python Holy Grail

I think you'll love F is for Family as the older you are, the more you can relate. IDK, it just reminds me of exactly how childhood was back then, how care free America was and all that. We wake up to a different America everyday and I just like being reminded of a simpler but more dangerous time.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail: 3 Questions - YouTube
Funny movie..they had a different type of humor back then, now people would whine. I remember when I went to the movies to watch blazing saddles. I wonder how people would act if they made a flick like that in today's day and age

Back
Top Bottom