The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

I was thinking about going to coco just cause it seems all the soil I find around here the ph is always fluctuating. With coco do you just ph your nutrients and not worry about the ph of the coco?

As long as you keep on top of whats going in to coco, you shouldn't really need to check the runoff :thumb:

Depends on how you feed them, if using small amounts then you will defo feed them daily, or like i do to cut the work load is i feed them till i get runoff then leave them for a couple of days till their pots lighten up before feeding again, Shouldn't really need to be using plain water with coco unless flushing ;)

Depends on how you feed them, if using small amounts then you will defo feed them daily, or like i do to cut the work load is i feed them till i get runoff then leave them for a couple of days till their pots lighten up before feeding again, Shouldn't really need to be using plain water with coco unless flushing ;)
So if you feed them till you get run off then you can hold off a few days on watering/feeding?

Ive never grown in coco but was always under the assumption that it had to be watered everyday sometimes even multiple times daily

So if you feed them till you get run off then you can hold off a few days on watering/feeding?

Ive never grown in coco but was always under the assumption that it had to be watered everyday sometimes even multiple times daily

All depends on your plants, bigger plants drink more and more often but it also comes down to pot size, if you have roots filling the pot its going to dry out a lot quicker, less roots and it may take a few days to dry up, best bet is go smaller feeds every day till runoff, if the coco looks like its drying out or the plants start drooping then they either need more regular feedings or a bigger pot ;)

Thx...that cleared up alot of the questions I had.

So I thought I had neem oil but I must have bought the other stuff just to try to be organic. I will let you know how it works but I just used it as preventive measures to
420-magazine-mobile1556439231.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2061968903.jpg

Better pull the whole plant.. If one leaf dies the rest will too,, One Day'' Looking great
Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom