The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

K...this might sound like a dumb question but I have an A gift card and I dont really need need anything but was thinking about buying something just to have if needed. Is azamax good and will a 4oz bottle last awhile? I saw something like azamax but was called azasomething lol. Around the same price I dont know whats better. Or should I more mycoz

Cant go wrong with Mycoz

I once got some freebies from my local hydro store, Sweet Mykos Tea in little drink mix packets. I used them, they did the same as the rest (Recharge, Heisenberg Tea), but I made note that the SMT used powdered molasses, which is used in Recharge, so I presume the same or very similar ingredients between the 2.

Can you get kind soil? Ive heard good things about it.

The store closed due to a fire next door, but that was over a year ago. Don't think they're opening back up 8(

You should check out some local nurseries. It's a seasonal supply but Black Gold has a decent starter soil in their Organic mix. It has a small 'starter' charge of fertilizer and has a good mix and drains well. The potting mixes have time released ferts if thats your thing, but I'd go with the organic one. But there has to be a good product at one of them. Get on the phone and call afew. Even some fruit stands sell soils. But nursery's are your best bet. They have them in every state. I get 2 cubic foot of it for 12 bucks. Matter a fact I just went and got 6 bags today and need more tomorrow. Enjoy Father's Day.. and Keepem Green

You should check out some local nurseries. It's a seasonal supply but Black Gold has a decent starter soil in their Organic mix. It has a small 'starter' charge of fertilizer and has a good mix and drains well. The potting mixes have time released ferts if thats your thing, but I'd go with the organic one. But there has to be a good product at one of them. Get on the phone and call afew. Even some fruit stands sell soils. But nursery's are your best bet. They have them in every state. I get 2 cubic foot of it for 12 bucks. Matter a fact I just went and got 6 bags today and need more tomorrow. Enjoy Father's Day.. and Keepem Green
Will do, thanks

Happy fathers day to you too

Is great white good?....or do you prefer AN's line.

Im running low on bennies anyway so I think that would prob be the best bet. If the other plants are healthy then theirs less of a chance for them to get sick/ravaged

I use AN for hydro and great white with coco

So my step daughter got me a fathers day bag
420-magazine-mobile1964533594.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2124488560.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1525416497.jpg
with her awesome homemade card. . . .

Happy fathers day to all the dads out there
Allllll. that what's up!

Back
Top Bottom