The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Im ready for tuesday
420-magazine-mobile1673601092.jpg

I see you're ready to help light up the neighborhood. :laughtwo: Play safe. We want all the digits still there in the morning of the 5th. :battingeyelashes:

Your garden shines Cannoisseuras. :green_heart: That DDA is looking saucy. May she give you vibrant colors.

I got lucky as shit this morning. I get a call at 530 this morning and my landlords wife noticed my trash cans were up in flames when one of her day care kids were being dropped off. The fire started from a smoldering firework that was put in the trash before it was fully extinguished. Luckily it just ruined two trashcans and not mine and my neighbors house and am especially grateful that no one was hurt......

I hope each and everyone of you had a great holiday

Ouch, that could've gotten dicey real quick. Up here, there were easily 500 micro fireworks shows spread throughout the city throughout the night. A few neighbors were 'gettin it in' a little close to my home and definitely had me worried at times and was ruining my high, my dog too was on high alert. He's unique in that fireworks don't scare him, but only when he has them in plain view, but hearing the loud reports just a few feet outside of the walls had his head on a turret. He was like an owl/crackhead.

I'm glad nobody or nothing besides your 2 cans were harmed/damaged. Can't wait to see the 50% off shows tonight! Stay green bro!

Ive seen just how fast a failed mortar can wreak havoc

I went to a show last night outside of a baseball stadium and a 300' mortar burst and 90% of the trails burned all the way down to maybe 20' off the ground, if that. From my perspective, it looked like they were landing in the bleachers. Badd shit can happen.

I once saw a YouTube video of a grower mixing a silica foliar spray for early/mid bloom use. Something about the high pH that deters mold and mildew

3:20 into the video, he gets into using silica.

[video=youtube;lNd9wAwhA3Q]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom