The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Even though I havent bought a truck yet things are still starting to turn around for me. They gave me a small job just for me for friday so if all goes as planned I should get $900 for friday. Thank god for this opportunity, he knows how much I needed this break

That would be a major comeup for a day's work! Congrats on the opportunity man!

Thx im so stoked...this can literally be life changing if everything goes smoothly.. this type of stuff usually dont happen to me

Bro, I'm in the same boat as you were (hehe) Trying to put my best foot forward with everything I do (work wise) to try and align myself in a situation that can launch me into the direction I want to head. Long story short, after you bang this job out, try to build momentum and book another if possible, get some tools, whatever, you know! Put your name on it!

I was doing some reading for another thread and stumbled on THIS article, but the excerpt that made me think of you was the following;
INDOORS

For the soil grower, organics is the way to grow indoors or outdoors. Most cannabis-specific soils have a perfect N-P-K ratio for cannabis plants and sufficient nutes for the first 3-4 weeks. Enzymes, beneficial fungi and silica are usually the only liquid supplements the grower needs for the vegetative phase.

Back to new opportunities, best of luck in the fast lane!

The garden today

This is big bud
420-magazine-mobile1455355416.jpg
420-magazine-mobile200926731.jpg
420-magazine-mobile680185058.jpg

This is DDA
420-magazine-mobile477777543.jpg
420-magazine-mobile792646867.jpg

And this is heavyweight dream machine
420-magazine-mobile990992977.jpg

And lastly, this is a dutch dragon revegged clone....FALKOR LIVES ON
420-magazine-mobile189921804.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1847748320.jpg

Yes sir..... I actually just got rid of my last bag of falkor I should have kept it for myself. She was so fruity and smooth. Such a great great high. Started out very energized head high with vibrant colors (almost hi def) and ended nicely in a soothing calm relaxed feel. Not couchlock relaxed but perfectly relaxed

I'd describe Bubblegum the same way. Any relations?

I love fourth of july......it sounds like im in the middle of a battlefield in my neighborhood

Some kids were detonating a couple dozen mortar boxes last night in the alley, roughly 50' away from my head. Put me right to sleep! I didn't know Canada Day was celebrated this far south.

Back
Top Bottom