The Beauty Of The Changing Seasons

I haven't seen actual snow in years. This makes me so happy to see. I haven't been here in awhile but when I do I always love it :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Fang says Hello! :ciao:
IMG_40304.JPG

Hi Canna,

As my mom would say, just 'swishing' through to say a quick hello. So happy for a weather reprieve to tuck away the last remnants of summer into the barns. Filled 2- 100 gallon tanks of water for the horses and installed the heaters....that always makes me feel good. Before this thaw the water was quickly depleting and the hose was frozen solid.

The pond looks lovely but I'll pass on the skating...in fact, I have a pair of skates for sale on Craigslist, size 7.

Say hello to Cannamom for me, I really hope she is feeling better.

Hi Canna. WOW you've all been having some weather over there, eh? I'll pass on the skating too, thanks. The trouble with winter sports is that they take place in winter. And they're sports. :cheesygrinsmiley:

"A man learns to skate by staggering about and making a fool of himself. Indeed he progresses in all things by resolutely making a fool of himself."
George Bernard Shaw, Advice to a Young Critic

I'm with Radogast - where are our antipodean friends with their spring beaches and green mountains and exotic, budding flowers when you need them?
:circle-of-love:

PS :ciao: Fang.
(What am I doing, saying Hello to a photo of a cat? Is that what Tim Berners Lee had in mind when he legged it down to the patent office?) :love:

HI Lester and Fang! Miss you guys. Fang looks like he's truly saying hello. :)

Shawnee,

CannaMomma is doing good. I'm really proud of her, as she is taking on the therapy with a great attitude and following the procedures to a "T". She really wants to come home, so she's working hard on getting healed. They figure her being in the therapy center for about 3 weeks. She's also eating well now, we had a bit of a battle with that for awhile. She didn't like the taste of hospital food, because it's so bland. She kept telling me she was eating..... but when they started giving her Ensure with her coffee in the morning I pitched a fit and so did Pops. She was sending all of her meals back after one bite according to the staff.

Glad to hear you got a break enough to get a little more prepared for the animals. Always a good thing. :)

Mr. Teddy, you are too funny. :)

I haven't been Ice skating since I was a kid, and don't plan on doing it now. LOL The pond, despite how it might look to someone wanting to give it a try, is not safe. There are natural springs in it, and they cause pressure holes and cracks. I wouldn't do it. :)

Yeah, bring on the springy photos Grizz!

:circle-of-love:

Canna,

Can your mom break out of jail to come for Thanksgiving dinner or too soon???? Can you sneak a plate of Thanksgiving goodness to her then??? Oh geez, that will be hard....

At least it looks like she can be home for Christmas if all goes well...

Canna,

Can your mom break out of jail to come for Thanksgiving dinner or too soon???? Can you sneak a plate of Thanksgiving goodness to her then??? Oh geez, that will be hard....

At least it looks like she can be home for Christmas if all goes well...

Hi Shawnee,
She can't come out to play on Thanksgiving. My brother and SIL are taking her up a plate, and my Pops and I will visit her in the evening. We were supposed to have dinner at my house with the family, but obviously that changed. I won't be doing any cooking.
Will you get to see your Folks?

All of our snow is gone here in the rurals. Still raining today, and temps are supposed to drop a little. I don't mind rain...as long as it doesn't turn to ice. :nomo:

Fantastic, Cannafan, just great pics. Thank you so much. I love to see snow like that. But I can appreciate it's not so pleasurable to live with. We may have something like that here in a month or two. The locals are saying it's going to be a hard winter. But they said that last year and all it did was rain. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wish I could reciprocate with some snaps, but unless you get a kick from sodden leaves on a lawn I won't bother. :laughtwo: Mind you, the cabbage, broccoli and winter lettuce are looking beautiful to me.

Stay warm and well, and I hope your mum is doing OK.
:circle-of-love: Mr Teddy x

Sorry all, been very busy with work.... Everybody needs everything done yesterday but organising it tomorrow... Not stress, just, grrrr, lol. Anyways the sky looked awesome on my way to work, so I got a couple photos..promise you all, when I have time to scratch myself, I won't, I'll take some shots from around here... Peace all

image16055.jpg

image16054.jpg

Back
Top Bottom