The Beauty Of The Changing Seasons

Motivation struck me. I headed outside. The lighting level was pretty low, so I was not able to get any of the landscape trees in full bloom. I will get those tomorrow. But I did find some color:

This is a fire bush outside the front door, it will start getting brilliant red soon:

fall_3.jpg

And some miscellaneous colors:

fall_5.jpg

fall_6.jpg

fall_2.jpg

Fall_1.jpg

fall_4.jpg

More fungus among us. PeeJay? Any idea what these are?

fall_12.jpg

fall_13.jpg

My tea roses are still blooming:

fall_7.jpg

fall_8.jpg

Victoria, it's large and fuzzy...do you know what this is called?

fall_9.jpg

This bug is so similar to the color of the flower, I just couldn't resist:

fall_14.jpg

And because you, Mr. Teddy, motivated me to get outside for some fresh air this evening.....this Bud's for you!

fall_15.jpg

I hope everyone is doing well. I will be getting some pics up this week.
Work got really bad this week with the boss being gone so much leaving me to handle it pretty much alone, and with all of the problems I encountered with the mouth surgery (infection) and smashing my toes I have had zero ambition to even get online at home.
I was at the point of walking away from the job, but opted to take an unpaid week away to reorganize my brain and heal myself. LOL
I haven't had a vacation from that place in about 5 years. Well beyond time to get away from there.

The good news is that taking next week off will give me some tremendous opportunity for the Autumn pictures in their prime! Tomorrow I'm hoping to take a long drive and really get some landscape photos. My folks and I are going fishing for perch at some point next week, So I will try to get some great shots while on the lake. I won't post any photos of dead fish. LOL

Despite the no pay, this is going to be such a treat for me!

Victoria, how are things going there?

Hi Lester my friend, and Mr. Teddy...and PeeJay...and brightlight...and radogast....and budnoob2...and EVERYONE else! :circle-of-love:

Great to hear from you! Hope you can get some relaxation time in. I always look forward to your photos, you put so much love into them it doesn't go unnoticed :circle-of-love: I am sorry to hear about the surgery and infection, it seems like a lot of craziness going on right now! You definitely deserve some relaxation, as does everyone. :Namaste:

BblrVYzIgAA8swb1.jpg

Be Well Sista :circle-of-love:

Kali spera, Cannafan. Jolly good to hear from you. What RL said, of course. (What was that picture? Something tremendously amusing about it. I think it's the definitive definition of "twinkle in the eye". Is he weightless? Lester? Are you Americans so advanced you can actually smoke in space?)

Please mend soon, Cannafan.

And whoa, yes please get out for those autumn colours. I'd try and rival you, but it's been so blooming miserable here. Unseasonably cold and very wet with daytime temperature 10 degrees lower than average. And I've only now started catching up on your other journal. Got to the third time-lapse. And now *raises Deerstalker and fills Meerschaum* all the pieces fit into place, Watson. I recently accused Lester of employing Anne Liebovitz for one of his updates. Now you, with your clever videos and beautiful flowers.....Your cover is broken, Liebovitz. I was never a fan of your celebrity stuff - smart but too indulgent. However your mushroom work is tremendous. Look forward to your landscapes.
:love: Mr Teddy x

almost time for beauty in autumn and winter

this thread has been wonderful and i thank you all especially cannafan

my name is yuyo and i support this message

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! :Namaste:

Wicked photos and update. Good to hear from you.

Yeah, perhaps the title change is in order to accommodate the fall transition. :surf:

Anyway, hope all is well! :circle-of-love:

Kali spera, Canna. You can call this thread whatever you like if you keep putting up photos like that. Stunning. :thanks:

In England (and therefore in this house in Greece) those mushrooms are called Ink Caps or Judges' Wigs. They are everywhere in the lawn right now and are very good indeed. I use them in omelets, risotto and just with butter and herbs. Catch 'em before they turn inky-black. G'on.

Hope you're mending well.
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom