The Beauty Of The Changing Seasons

Okay, it's finally time for my annual Mushroom Chronicles post. There is no shortage in variety here, and that changes on a seemingly daily basis.

shrooms_81.jpg

I love a good nipple shot.. Good photos.

Nice to see you Radogast :Namaste:

Thank you Heirloom. I'm trying to catch up here and there. Still having a good time fixing the house and am just starting to lay the bones of the back garden. Today was 8 hours of paid employment, scrubbing 1 window frame, scalping the grass to outline a new garden bed, planting 3 hazelnut, 1 comfrey, 1 skirrit, shreddng a pile of leaves, and mixing 60 gallons of soil. Missed photo ops included a black squirrel along the fence, a yellow cabbage butterfly mating wih a white cabbage butterfly,

Nice to see you all.

Whaddya know? I never knew they moulted. No wonder it looks dead-ish. LOL

It's very dead. They molt out as they grow. The photo from Cannafan is what they look like live, but they hang out high in the oaks and only come down to molt on vertical surfaces, so I rarely witness the live version. I've seen house walls covered by them. They seem to like the stucco finish walls, but are not picky.
So crazy loud!

It's very dead. They molt out as they grow. The photo from Cannafan is what they look like live, but they hang out high in the oaks and only come down to molt on vertical surfaces, so I rarely witness the live version. I've seen house walls covered by them. They seem to like the stucco finish walls, but are not picky.
So crazy loud!

They are loud.

Right now, as I type I can hear them from inside the house. I don't even hear cars drive by from inside the house.

Canna you look like Sara from Mars hydro on my phone.. Is my phone doing something or have you changed avatar to purple bud shots? Cool if have, I'm on phone is all and brain picks certain things, lol...

:rofl::rofl::rofl: now it's back to normal.. Phone is playing games with me :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom