The Beauty Of The Changing Seasons

I had to look-up the collective noun for Wallabies, I think a Murder of Crows has a certain ring to it, doesn't it?:thumb:

I love the wildlife on your property, sorry you're moving just as I discover your Garden journal:high-five:

My favourite is a plethora of buds... Even better when it's a dried plethora of buds :) ...

Found some pretties in the house plant area today. I have no idea the names of these plants. I bought them because they were pretty. Lol

40b0ad4c50b44b476e9138f99cd67919.jpg

632172e57023bd60c9d40889ff1a9118.jpg

This one has shoots going everywhere including up the wall. Darn thing. Lol

0819340bf4554969b226d6d4ce1cc957.jpg

a53f9fc01f40e16995d4e6ddfedfe3d2.jpg

1df8e0061c342e6708c60906ba68d7f4.jpg

b84c653f101fcff3529a7ed048a02b9c.jpg

Here's what I was referring to on your Peppers thread, AJ...

Are these tomato plants?

tomatoes_5.jpg

tomatoes_4.jpg

tomatoes_3.jpg

What happened was, My mom/dad came over with some young plants and realized that they had grabbed mostly their green pepper plants. She gave me two, and I was thinking maybe she had mixed them up and gave me the peppers instead.

Then, I bought 4 plants at an outdoor sale one day that were Beefsteak (2) and Black tomatoes (2). the tags were stuck in the ground and either the chipmunks digging worked them out, or the windstorm/rain washed them out. Now I don't know what's what. LOL

They have a different structure to Pepper plants so I would exclude that option (?) Cam you picyure the leaf shape is not a millionzThey have a different structure to Pepper plants so I would exclude that option (almost definitely, almost) The flower stem is growing srom a different place. Can you picture that the leaf shape is not a million miles from a Tomato, if you fattened up the 'fingers'? Possibly an Heirloom or a Beafsteak variety, the smell of the foliage should give it away if it were a Tomato, very distinctive

:high-five:

Canna Montana, I just love the variety of colours :thanks: The main plant in the first picture is a Money Plant, every successful Chinese take away has one in these parts of the World and the second picture is of what we call a Christmas or Easter cactus, depends when it blooms, it should give a stunning display. I really appreciate seeing 'ordinary houseplants' from a part of the World I'm not familiar with:thumb:

Oh WOW, I went to paste a response and there is more The Pinks or Carnations have to be one of favourite garden flowers:thanks:

Beautiful pretties C Montana! I really wish I had done more flower beds this year, I love the array of colors you have.

:circle-of-love:
Thanks!! I have to come clean. They were perennials that were here from the previous owners. We moved in late last year, so we weren't sure what was going to grow. The front yard and part of the back yard is very pretty, the rest of the back yard and all of the side yard are all weeds, even though we put in bulbs and other plants earlier this spring. The weeds beat them by growing taller and taking all their sun. We sprayed with weed and feed today after nis weed wacked. Hopefully that will kill those pesky weeds. Thanks for the kind words Cf and Aj. The plants that aren't consumed with weeds are really pretty. Have a great night guys!

Are these tomato plants?

tomatoes_5.jpg

tomatoes_4.jpg

tomatoes_3.jpg

What happened was, My mom/dad came over with some young plants and realized that they had grabbed mostly their green pepper plants. She gave me two, and I was thinking maybe she had mixed them up and gave me the peppers instead.

Then, I bought 4 plants at an outdoor sale one day that were Beefsteak (2) and Black tomatoes (2). the tags were stuck in the ground and either the chipmunks digging worked them out, or the windstorm/rain washed them out. Now I don't know what's what. LOL
Those are neither Peppers nor tomatoes I can not believe a gardener of your statue was not able to tell that that there is sweet CORN
yeah thats the ticket,,,, corn.

Are these tomato plants?

tomatoes_5.jpg

tomatoes_4.jpg

tomatoes_3.jpg

What do I win for knowing this one??? Hold on, I'll be right back......

Yours looks very much like a Trip-L Crop vining tomato. Yes, the leaves aren't very tomato like. I happen to have 4 of them, this one just off my porch in a pot, so I was a able to hobble out and get a pic this morning.

Yours may not be Trip-L, but it is a tomato. Give it support beyond a tomato cage (which are no good for tomatoes, but great for peppers).

:circle-of-love:

DSCN14278.JPG

Back
Top Bottom